Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

The gang is here on the patio

Be there shortly.

Looks like a great group of guys right there. Have fun gents!

By the way that was one hell of a divot!

Duffer and jholl balls....dunno why they wouldn't play them.Play it as it lies right?

ne5yryda.jpg

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Man that gator isn't even paying attention. You could have got at least 2 or 3 good practice swings in there.

Sounds like you all had a good day today, and I'm glad Pete is showing up to Myrtle a few days early, travel problems seem to follow you around like the plague!

Will be following along tomorrow, and rooting for my DotComrades to pull out a W, but hoping you all play well and have fun!

So what is the ruling on gators then? Free drop?

Okay everybody, tee times begin at 9:30am and we will meet everybody out there sometime around 8:30. When you arrive, please find Mward and myself by the range (should be a table there), and get checked in. Do not miss this part please. At that point we will have a THP Poker Chip, Bridgestone hat and golf balls for you.

I'm not sure why anyone else bothered to sign up. My 89 + Cookie's 99 from today should have everyone scared. Just give us the trophy already.

With the way it just rained + the format tomorrow it is anybodys for the taking.

But I read somewhere were we were playing skins today. Wondering where my cash is...

With the way it just rained + the format tomorrow it is anybodys for the taking.

But I read somewhere were we were playing skins today. Wondering where my cash is...

I definitely earned some cash. 37 on the back side.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Headed to bed. Here's hoping I-10 West is all clear in the morning! See you all on the range!

I definitely earned some cash. 37 on the back side.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!
You played great on the back.

Glad to see someone else is sleeping as well as I am.

I've been up for a while.
Here is something else funny, CJ was suppose to be staying with TBD and me. He came in last night, but he is not here now. Not sure if we chased him it with our snoring or maybe he missed his van, but he's not in the room now.

Some people sleepwalk, maybe CJ sleepdrives. :)

Have a blast folks, you are all on for a great day. I envy each of you.

Have a blast folks, you are all on for a great day. I envy each of you.
I plan on it! I can't play worse than I did yesterday.

I will apply the swing lube early & often today. :drinks:

Back