The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravu6y2a.jpg

Boys night out. Bowling and Iron Man. Can't get a whole lot more manly than that! Blessed to have 2 amazing boys. HHJJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boys night out. Bowling and Iron Man. Can't get a whole lot more manly than that! Blessed to have 2 amazing boys. HHJJ.

I am guessing their mom didn't dress them....

Haha! Looks like a blast. Have fun!

Had a fantastic night with the wife and kids. It was much needed after the week we had and the week we have coming up. Good to get our minds off things for a little bit.

Finished off great with a little bit of snuggle time with my daughter. She broke the silence perfectly with a solid 5 second fart and started cracking up.

My new set of Apexes will be here today! Woohoo!

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Portland, OR, United States03/31/20146:00 A.M.Out For Delivery
Portland, OR, United States03/30/20143:11 P.M.Destination Scan
03/30/201411:35 A.M.Arrival Scan

One of the local course posted this on the FB page today. Testing some greens to get open for play. Hopefully Friday is the day.

10152478_10152062047528105_69549448_n.jpg

One of the local course posted this on the FB page today. Testing some greens to get open for play. Hopefully Friday is the day.

10152478_10152062047528105_69549448_n.jpg
Stadium? I need to golf outside...like...now.

Came home last night to a smiling wife, and 2 dogs who were wagging their tails so hard, I would call it a full body wag!

Stadium? I need to golf outside...like...now.

Yes sir. Also I was at Route Fore on Saturday hitting off the grass part of the range.

Yes sir. Also I was at Route Fore on Saturday hitting off the grass part of the range.
That's promising. I'm never hitting off mats ever again. Until tomorrow night.

That's promising. I'm never hitting off mats ever again. Until tomorrow night.

quit complaining. You actually made your flight on time and spend three glorious days in Louisiana golfing on green grass and making sure alligators didn't pop up. You are the envy of 90% of the NE who cant remember what green grass looks like. :alien:

quit complaining. You actually made your flight on time and spend three glorious days in Louisiana golfing on green grass and making sure alligators didn't pop up. You are the envy of 90% of the NE who cant remember what green grass looks like. :alien:
No complaints here buddy. Six rounds of golf, outside, in the sun, over the last three weeks was awesome. But now it's time to go to work on my game.

I don't envy Pete. I know what his swing looks like hehe

I made it out of the friendzone.

Just finished up the month. In 2 weeks and 5 days of selling with having 5 days off in that time frame. I sold 12 cars! Made awesome $. I'm so glad I went back to selling. Thanks for the support Thpers!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just finished up the month. In 2 weeks and 5 days of selling with having 5 days off in that time frame. I sold 12 cars! Made awesome $. I'm so glad I went back to selling. Thanks for the support Thpers!

Congrats dude that's awesome

Good work Frogger!

Not final, but as of the close today, I'm the second guy in my company's history to hit one million in a month. We sell gloves.......that's a LOT of gloves. I did my part, now operations needs to get it shipped. I booked the business, but it doesnt count unless it gets out the door. About 2.5 years ago, the first guy did it and I said to myself, "I WILL be the next guy that does this!"

Have sniffed it many times, but haven't made it yet. It means a lot to me and was a pretty serious goal. We shall see!

JM

Boom, congrats JM!

Nicely done Brother. Good work Sir

Way to go man! No wonder we got along so well! Two freakin sales guys!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back