Odyssey Putters Thread

MXM Versa #1 has been on my mind a lot lately. One more thing I'm going to have to give a roll next trip up to Tucson. Maybe next Friday...

My pro v line should arrive tomorrow. Thinking of trying a super stroke for it. That's the way I tried the putter for the first couple times in the store. Couldn't miss a thing 8 feet and under. Lag putts were perfect weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New additions! will have to get pics soon.

Metal X Milled - 9ht
Metal X Milled - 330m
Metal X Milled VERSA - #1. just arrived a couple days ago and wow is it sweet.

Pulled the trigger on three more putters, I know two of them will be coming this week, Black I Series and ProType ix HT. The third is the MXM Versa, all are #9 (I know that will shock everyone who has seen my posts on here). I also have two matte black shafts and for kicks I ordered an orange one as well.

Pulled the trigger on three more putters, I know two of them will be coming this week, Black I Series and ProType ix HT. The third is the MXM Versa, all are #9 (I know that will shock everyone who has seen my posts on here). I also have two matte black shafts and for kicks I ordered an orange one as well.

I have a feeling you'll hate the mxm versa and as a result will just hand it over to me ; )

I have a feeling you'll hate the mxm versa and as a result will just hand it over to me ; )

This may be the one I am most looking forward to gaming this season, I really like the Versa color scheme and prefer the non insert feel.

This may be the one I am most looking forward to gaming this season, I really like the Versa color scheme and prefer the non insert feel.

Pretty sure I will be getting a Versa #9 as well. I love the insert version but I dropped that one and want a nice new pretty one. Haha

Im with both you fellas the #9 looks fantastic! Id love to try one.

I've been sweating the protype IX HT for awhile. Price is a bit out of my range

What white hot insert does the black I series have?

I just recieved my Odyssey White Damascus ix #1 a few weeks ago (US release). I love it so far!

I've been sweating the protype IX HT for awhile. Price is a bit out of my range

What white hot insert does the black I series have?

I believe it is the XG insert, not my favorite, but I couldn't pass up the asking price from my buddy. Now I just have to wait for it to get here. It may be the one to get the orange shaft.

I just put bids on both the black I series and protype HT

I just put bids on both the black I series and protype HT

Nice, I am still debating the ProType ix with the. standard toe as well, hard to justify to the wife though.

First round with a #7 headshape ever. Used the White Hot Pro #7 and really liked it. In the past I had trouble with getting the club flat and level. So easy and effortless with this putter. 31 putts first time out on we greens. I was really pleased.

First round with a #7 headshape ever. Used the White Hot Pro #7 and really liked it. In the past I had trouble with getting the club flat and level. So easy and effortless with this putter. 31 putts first time out on we greens. I was really pleased.
It will only get better

If I keep hearing how much people like the White Hot Pro models, I may have to try one out.

If I keep hearing how much people like the White Hot Pro models, I may have to try one out.

The insert is so much better than the Metal X it isn't event funny.

The WHP insert is legit. Such a great insert and puts a fantastic roll on the ball.

I keep my clubs in the back room of our Pro Shop at work. I will pick it up tomorrow and bring it home for some pics.

28 putts today with the MXM #7. Really getting the feel for this putter and liking the results.

I just recieved my Odyssey White Damascus ix #1 a few weeks ago (US release). I love it so far!

Congrats that's a sharp looking flat stick.

The Damascus putters are sweet, I still haven't found something to knock the White Damascus Black out of the bag. The ix came close though.

Back