Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha driver. My goodness, haven't hit a driver that consistently well in a long time. The weighting just felt really really good and stable.

It is a fantastic driver right? I am pumped I might finally get mine on the course on Monday.

Alpha driver. My goodness, haven't hit a driver that consistently well in a long time. The weighting just felt really really good and stable.

Its soooooo good!!

Gravity core up or down?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Gravity core up or down?

Not sure...JB could tell ya. I was hitting mid trajectory bombs then he flipped it for me and I was hitting bombs a bit higher...so whatever that setting is. LOL

Phenomenal driver without question, thoroughly impressed.

I've been in x100 for a long time, and I feel like I may be getting to a point where it's starting to limit my distance. So thought about going to S400 or S300. I'm intrigued by all the KBS goodness that is out there.

Try to demo them if you can on a monitor and then get in touch. I have some pulls I'll give you.

Not sure...JB could tell ya. I was hitting mid trajectory bombs then he flipped it for me and I was hitting bombs a bit higher...so whatever that setting is. LOL

Phenomenal driver without question, thoroughly impressed.

This mean i can have my Bio+ back? :alien:

Try to demo them if you can on a monitor and then get in touch. I have some pulls I'll give you.
I have a lesson tomorrow at Golftec, I'll be in touch

So it only took a few swings, but Altitude irons with CTL shafts. (Thanks a lot cookie...)

So it only took a few swings, but Altitude irons with CTL shafts. (Thanks a lot cookie...)

#THPMC

Do it.

Wait, you're the other team, don't do it.

#THPMC

Do it.

Wait, you're the other team, don't do it.
It's a consideration if they are available. I was all over the place with the stock graphite, but with the CTLs it was hard to hit a bad shot (and my swing is all over the place right now--winter rust...for another six weeks).

It's a consideration if they are available. I was all over the place with the stock graphite, but with the CTLs it was hard to hit a bad shot (and my swing is all over the place right now--winter rust...for another six weeks).

News flash: O'Carroll to join Team Altitudes, film at 11.

Going down that road myself. +1 on the do it man!

Thinking how a Recoil in my 712u driving iron would feel. I have a px95 in it now and like it much more than I thought I would, but wondering what a nice graphite or composite shaft would change things.

I'm spending tomorrow am hitting hybrids and FWs against my current ones to see if anything sticks out. I'm actually interested in a few low spin hybos just to see how I'd fare with them since I'm getting along with the SLDR so much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re pondering my driver head. I like the feel at contact of my 10.5* Classic XL but I was launching higher and spinnier than my 3 deep. I hit the driver as a comp test after striping my 3w on #5 today. Similar contact with both clubs but the Classic was 10yds shorter than my 3Deep. Gonna drop the loft on the classic to see if I can get better results. If not, I may be pondering the 588 Custom.

You were just flushing that 7i, was cool to see you hit them so well.

Bio Cell 5/7. I need one before my course opens in a few weeks. I just hit it so well last weekend and I am sure it can save me a few strokes at my home course.

Altitudes (but mainly which shafts to be on the lookout for), belts, a couple UA shirts, Neo XS GPS watch....

I think if golf season were anywhere near approaching, I wouldn't be pondering so much. Not being able to play wreaks havoc with my bank account.

Still need to sock away money for dues for the year as well.

Bio Cell 5/7. I need one before my course opens in a few weeks. I just hit it so well last weekend and I am sure it can save me a few strokes at my home course.

Give me a week to sort some stuff out with the hybrids and what direction I'm going. I might be able to hook you up.

Give me a week to sort some stuff out with the hybrids and what direction I'm going. I might be able to hook you up.

That would be sweet. Plenty of time as it could snow another foot tomorrow.

Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 hybrid with an Aldila Tour Blue shaft.

Dunno how many wedges to carry. I've only got a 56* at the moment but can add another two TaylorMade ATV wedges for £105.97 off eBay brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back