The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

Wardy just took over after nearing 4 hours. He will do a bit now and we are going to try to make it all the way back. We wont push it though. He is about an hour north of me, then I have to take the Tour Van back, unpack it and then go home, so it will be a long day, but worth it to see GG and the puppies.

Wishing you both safe travels guys !

It really is like traveling kids...stopping every hour to pee and eating happy meals

I had a couple bottles of water before an energy drink. User error.

Ward is back driving now and hopefully gives us a couple of hours and if so, we might be able to make it back today.

Ward is back driving now and hopefully gives us a couple of hours and if so, we might be able to make it back today.

Just as long as he doesn't need to make another wee wee

Just as long as he doesn't need to make another wee wee

First thing he said when he started driving "where should we look at stopping to get gas"
Code for "when are we switching again"

Kidding, as he has been a trooper. I will have the memory of him playing slots forever.

First thing he said when he started driving "where should we look at stopping to get gas"
Code for "when are we switching again"

Kidding, as he has been a trooper. I will have the memory of him playing slots forever.

I thought we could make it to Lake City!

You guys are making good time, keep it up and safe travels! Hopefully Ward can hold it!!!

This is hysterical. I have picked wards golf bag for the morgan Cup. He says he's going to go in a different direction, but I'm 100 percent positive I have nailed it. #internetgolfer

This is hysterical. I have picked wards golf bag for the morgan Cup. He says he's going to go in a different direction, but I'm 100 percent positive I have nailed it. #internetgolfer

#TigerShafts

TM MB 2-P
SLDR 7.5
50* wedge from 1987.

And that's it.

#Elite

TM MB 2-P
SLDR 7.5
50* wedge from 1987.

And that's it.

#Elite

He swears its by the fitting. But we know different. Just like I said if the fitting gave him regular flex, he would go stiff. And he pretty much admitted it immediately

He's so full of poo. I invited him to the fitting but he said no

It does matter. Bring on the ladies flex

The fitting doesn't matter. Every excuse will be but I know I have a stiff shaft. Or the launch monitor was screwy. #internetgolfer. This is just too easy.

It's a good thing I'm driving. Because the steam coming off his head

The fitting doesn't matter. Every excuse will be but I know I have a stiff shaft. Or the launch monitor was screwy. #internetgolfer. This is just too easy.

It's a good thing I'm driving. Because the steam coming off his head

Definitely a good thing you are driving, no way he could see the road through his rage blinking.

I really wish I had to go pro setup and I could run, right now you guys would be in tears laughing. There a whole new level of Ward isms

He's gonna be utterly disappointed and he's not even my tour rep

For the record:

I'll show up to MB as a plus handicap.

I'll out eat everyone at the buffets.

I'll eat two dozen doughnuts every morning.

I'll pull live crabs out of the ocean and eat them raw.

I'll never have to pee on any car trip.

I will avenge my cap'n.

This is hysterical. The eye rolling is the best part

He swears its by the fitting. But we know different. Just like I said if the fitting gave him regular flex, he would go stiff. And he pretty much admitted it immediately

Stiff?

1.5 inches short, X stiff, low torque, something blue that Tiger used that one time during that tourney.

Back