What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pants...
hmhtOcm.jpg

And this shirt...

Picked these up off the bay for $20. Adidas Stretch ClimaCool Golf Shorts

Been pondering golf specific sunglasses all morning. Right now I'm leaning towards a pair of Bolle.

I've been pondering all sorts of apparel, mostly polos. I wear my golf apparel to work too so I am always on the lookout for deals on apparel.

Bobby jones shorts and maybe a shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was down at Cannery Row earlier, so had to pop into the Pebble Beach store. Can't go in there and not buy anything...

unajepah.jpg

Pair of black Puma slacks and a couple golf shirts. Thanks to the wife.

Was down at Cannery Row earlier, so had to pop into the Pebble Beach store. Can't go in there and not buy anything...

unajepah.jpg

That is a good looking lid!

And I am pondering a pair of the Puma Monolite shoes in the blue.

Just grabbed this off of golflocker.

71rSulAp0AL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks to ddec:

151216855937_1_zps53455edd.jpg

151216853860_1_zps137ddef9.jpg

Green one will be mine. Time to check the closet to see what other colors I need.

These arrived today.

10diamr.jpg

Hoping to be able to try and snag myself one of these - LINK

Already got the red one (which looks more orange than red to me) and it is nice and comfortable so hoping to grab the white one as well but when I called at the store last week they didn't have my size so going to try again tonight - there are another couple stores where I can try to get one from if the one I go to tonight still doesn't have one

I'm officially addicted to TM stuff, its just so damn perfect for the course and work.

Also, I need more Matte Grey.

Also, also, can't wait to get the Hollas shirt I bought exchanged for a M, that thing is SWEET feeling.

I think if I picked up a few Hollas shirts I'd be set of the year with tops.

I think if I picked up a few Hollas shirts I'd be set of the year with tops.

I'm impressed, I really didn't expect them to run that big on me though, even though I knew they did by reading. Ah well, FS is awesome with exchanges.

been pondering all sorts Ashworth polos recently. Also I need a new pair of black spiked golf shoes.

I need to add some more pants of color. And the 2014 Izod line is money. I wore my Navy pair to work Monday and they are money. Best fitting Izod's to date. Still not as good as my IJP's, but they are probably number 2.

Need some pants, black white or gray. Like puma but all I can ever seem to find is those 5 pocket ones that look like jeans.

I love perusing through Fairway Styles sale section, SO much awesomeness.

Need some pants, black white or gray. Like puma but all I can ever seem to find is those 5 pocket ones that look like jeans.

Those will be hard to find on sale. Check out Fairwaystyles and Trendy Golf though. Both carry the new updated 6-pocket version.

It is a bit dangerous.

Yeah, I always go through it, then look at my cart, then get terrified.

But I think I'm going to grab some Puma stuff today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back