The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

New season starts tonight!!!!

Already have the DVR recording. Gonna be a good night.

Saw the DVR listing and instantly was excited. Get the kids to bed and watch it later.

They just mentioned me on suits, sweet

Dvr rolling just need to watch other seasons lol

Great episode tonight. Gotta wonder if Ross is going to get Lit up?

Decent show tonight. So glad it's back!!

THP should sell some in the store.... Instant Sellout.....

I see what you did there... Well done sir.

It's looking like that. Not sure how he is going to avoid it this time. Donna did a good job but Louis is just to sneaky.

I see what you did there... Well done sir.

It's a know phrase from Louis. Too bad it didn't stick to well.

It's looking like that. Not sure how he is going to avoid it this time. Donna did a good job but Louis is just to sneaky.

It's a know phrase from Louis. Too bad it didn't stick to well.
Donna did a great job of sending him for a loop.

#testicles

The A+ grade has him lost again. Donna's ploy isn't gonna work. He'll just go a different direction now.

The A+ grade has him lost again. Donna's ploy isn't gonna work. He'll just go a different direction now.
Yeah, seeing that on his transcript and realizing who the prof was is impressive.

I really like where last night's episode went, I can't wait to watch this whole season!

So happy to have this back in my life.

My life is sad.

So happy to have this back in my life.

My life is sad.

My life must be sad as well, because I'm extremely happy to have this back in my life too!

Have I stated how much I like this show? Just caught up with last 2 weeks. Good stuff. I'm very surprised this hasn't been bumped with what's coming next week. It's a nice twist for Mike with some pressure from Rachel on top of him realizing he is stuck now.

Not sure I can wait until Thursday for this weeks episode. Looks unreal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well I've racked my brain on how Mike could take the job and remain a central force on the show. I just don't see it happening, Mike with be Harvey's wingman for the foreseeable future.

If I was Mike I'd take the job, he'll always be trapped if he doesn't. With saying that, I don't think he will, Freddie you are right he'll be with Harvey for a long time.

If I was Mike I'd take the job, he'll always be trapped if he doesn't. With saying that, I don't think he will, Freddie you are right he'll be with Harvey for a long time.

I would take the job too and date Donna but I have drop my kids off at school and go to
My real job. Lol

Back