#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Jersey Nate, that was impressive--from the editing to the emotion. Great stuff.

I like these videos a lot. Nicely done gents.

very motivating gentleman. Great job.

Just got around to watching your video JN, and DANG! Very well done! Great message and some sweet editing there.

Great job!

I posted to the other thread, but wanted to post here too. Thanks for watching #getbetter

You rule Tim. You're one of the good guys and it's a pleasure getting to do this with you once again.

You rule Tim. You're one of the good guys and it's a pleasure getting to do this with you once again.

Thanks bud! I feel exactly the same way about you. #honoredtobeteamtouryellow

Well done Tim, it is all about getting better!

Great Job Tim!!! I shot my video today at the Golf Course, so it's time to do some editing and hopefully get it posted tomorrow.

Nicely done Tim! We all have different approaches, we all possess different values. The values you spoke of and illustrated are those that makes THP and this world a better place to be. Thanks buddy

Another great addition Tim, all you guys have done a killer job on these!

Very well done, Tim! Your #JorneyToBetter is one that will make not only you but everyone else a better person. Enjoy the ride and hopefully you can make that journey as smooth as possible.

Just saw Jersey Nate's and WCBM's videos, and of course watched Hawk's again. You guys are crushing these videos, and really inspiring me on my own journey. Very well done, indeed.

Nicely done Tim. Great video and another great message. Really liking these. Keep up the good work fellas!

Tim that was awesome dude. It's a pleasure to know you sir.

Awesome job to the three that have been posted so far. All three straight from the heart!!!

Thanks for watching guys. It really means alot!

Nicely done WCBM! Great stuff!

WCBM another great video! Had a little of everything in it, including a sweet snow shot! I personally could relate to a lot of what you were saying...well done

That was great WCBM, that's what it's all about. Not just golf.

great videos boys great motivator just watching these videos...... i'm rolling my birdie ball green now to roll some putts !

Love it WCBM! Glad that the snow range shot came back to life, still think that was hilarious. Also you made my day by having that pic of you in the flat brim hat.

Here is mine!
[video=youtube_share;RO-gmd17_TI]http://youtu.be/RO-gmd17_TI[/video]

Great videos by both WardF and WCBM! Job well done guys.

Back