#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Captain Hawk--- That was freaking amazing dude. Well done, sir.

Respect Hawk. That was awesome.

Just got a chance to watch the video. Awesome stuff and it's motivating for me for a lot of reasons. Great reminder of how lucky we are to be part of the #THPMC.

Well talked with my production assistant about working on this video, man I am pumped for this video and can't wait to see the outcome. Hoping to have this guy done this weekend or possibly Monday.

My #JourneyToBetter video is uploading to YouTube now.

Ok, here it is. Can't wait to see everyone's personal touch on these videos.

Beautiful job, Nate. Very well done.

Kind of threw me off when you said lead with the right hand - then a remembered #leftyproblems

Great Video Nate!!! Some great inspirational/motivational words there. Looks like your #JourneyToBetter is going really well for you. Keep it up bud, we will get there!!!

Great job Nate, from the heart and some great camera/editing work

just saw these videos guys, and it gave me chills, well done

Wow, I just watched Nate and Hawks videos. Just fantastic boys. You have done THP and Cleveland proud.

Nice video Nate, enjoyable watch man!

Legit! Well done Jersey Nate.

Loved the video and love this thread.

Awesome #JourneytoBetter video Nate! Enjoyable and just brought out some goosebumps.

Time to check out the rest of the videos being posted.

Great Job Nate! We all embrace the journey in so many different ways. It's awesome to hear how you guys are letting it happen.

Great job Nate. I loved everything about it!!!

Great job Nate!!! Gettin it done for Team Paradise

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm going to add the new videos to the first post as they are posted as well for easy viewing.

I just watched Hawk and Jersey Nates videos.

Hawk you're a great leader of men buddy. You what know it takes to inspire people because you speak from the heart. You have a lot wisdom in that mind of yours! Keep up the great work and press forward!

JN - Well done my friend! You need to go into video production business as you know how to express your feelings so well. Try is all we can do and once you prepare and do so to the best of your ability, that's the ticket to success win or lose.

Awesome video Nate! Well done.

Just getting a chance to watch these Hawk and JN. Absolutely fantastic! Extremely motivational. Makes me want to hit the range right now. Great stuff!

Back