The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

This show is so damn badass. Should have listened much sooner. The Doc and I are addicted.

The new job seems like a no brainer, but the big question is: wouldnt he have to tell his new employer that he never went to Harvard? Would he still have a job offer then?

Well I've racked my brain on how Mike could take the job and remain a central force on the show. I just don't see it happening, Mike with be Harvey's wingman for the foreseeable future.
My thought process exactly!

Wait this started up again. I hate Cablevision. This is in my queue and hasn't been recording fml.

Wow. Really good episode last night. Though the hole is deeper again.

I wish they would have found a way to keep Mike in the show but take the other job. Last night was a great episode. Although I wonder how Jessica sat so close to Lit and didn't get Lit up by his depression breath

I have this one on the DVR and will watch it tonight, can't wait!

Show keeps getting better and better. The writing is sooooo good

I wish they would have found a way to keep Mike in the show but take the other job. Last night was a great episode. Although I wonder how Jessica sat so close to Lit and didn't get Lit up by his depression breath
Agreed, but now they get to keep the drama of him being caught again!

I hope he at least try the banking job! :) But then again.. That pair of Spector-Ross is fantastic!
I really hope they(writers) don't mess this up! :alien:

Just watched it. I love this show sooo much!!

Now that Mike hacked into the bar will he still be stuck or will Harvey and Jessica treat him as a real lawyer now??

Season finale already?!

It's going to be a thriller, but I expect a massive cliffhanger.

Yeah the darn split seasons they do.

Season finale already?!

It's going to be a thriller, but I expect a massive cliffhanger.

16 episodes I think which is the same as season 2. Though I agree, split seasons are horrible. They're in Toronto filming season 4 now which is awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

10 more minutes until mid season finale!

Dayum, that was a great season finally. JUNE can't come soon enough

Agreed, glad they won't be gone for too long. I can't wait to see how they keep Mike in the story line or if it becomes two separate stories.

Could not agree anymore. The finale was easily one of the best episodes of the show so far.

Agreed, glad they won't be gone for too long. I can't wait to see how they keep Mike in the story line or if it becomes two separate stories.

Can't believe he actually left. He'll be back at some point.

Harvey = Aquaman

Back