What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Big Bertha 3 wood. Put a bid on it figuring it would be too low.

Stupid ebay.

Absolute bomber! Congrats

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Apparently just won a Rife Bimini putter with a last minute eBay snipe

A "few" dozen RBZu balls

Dritac grip for my new (to me) Orlimar HipTi 420. Hit the range today and it's an absolute bomber.

Both smart sole wedges for $160. May be a bit on the gimmicky side, but my short game can use the help.

Round of golf and Beats by Dre powerbeats earphones for the range.

Round of golf and Beats by Dre powerbeats earphones for the range.

Nice buy, I always use my power beats on the range or if I play by myself. They work really well, have pretty good sound quality and they're comfy for long periods of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buy, I always use my power beats on the range or if I play by myself. They work really well, have pretty good sound quality and they're comfy for long periods of time.

I have had my eye on the Power Beats... I have saw some killer deals on the refurbished ones. Should I take the plunge, or spend a little extra and buy new?

2014-03-31%20donut.jpg

I have saw some killer deals on the refurbished ones. Should I take the plunge, or spend a little extra and buy new?
Not sure I'd ever be comfortable with refurbished earphones that had potentially been inside someone else's ear!
I'm sure it's 100% legit and all that but just something in me says no.

Just ordered the impact ball. Cant wait to try it.

Ordered the TW 14's masters edition last week and just picked up a Nike 20XI den caddy since I had a paypal balance burning a hole in my pocket. Cant decide if it'll be a trash can for the office or actually hold shag balls for the birdie ball mat.

New towel supporting my O's.

I have had my eye on the Power Beats... I have saw some killer deals on the refurbished ones. Should I take the plunge, or spend a little extra and buy new?

I'd buy new just incase. You never know if you'll get sweaty on the range on a hot day or something, and it's nice to have the warranty

Cobra Baffler XL 7i

Experiment time?

Yes sir, will toss a CTL in there. Spoke with JB about these over the weekend and he believes they would be a very good fit for me.

Good buy Cookie. That should tell you alot about what direction you want to go dude.

A set of Wishon 560MC irons. They looked interesting and were in great shape do I thought I'd give them a try.

Swingbyte 2 will help me check my path at the range

Jealous... I want one of these so bad.

I have a swingbyte 1 I don't use any longer though it worked fine. PM me if interested.

Did my biggest club purchase in some time. Bought my Speedblades 5-PW, AW with kbs tours and also decided to get 3-4 jetspeed hybrids. Super excited!

Did my biggest club purchase in some time. Bought my Speedblades 5-PW, AW with kbs tours and also decided to get 3-4 jetspeed hybrids. Super excited!

Enjoy the SpeedBlades. I have the same setup, going all the way down to LW with KBS tours.

I bought 3 pairs of shorts and a webbing belt that arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back