New THP Equipment Writer - Canadan

I want to reiterate that when we did the selection process it was 100% blind. I copied and pasted everyone's entry into a word document and labeled each one Entry #1, Entry #2 and so on. The panel of judges then read each entry, with absolutely NO knowledge of who the author was, and they were asked to narrow their selection to their top 3. From there, we tallied the votes and the top 3 applicants were asked to submit another entry. This time we asked for a full length homepage article.

I again, copied and pasted each person's article into a word document and labeled them Entry #1, Entry #2 and Entry #3.

The response has been overwhelming and it's only been a couple minutes. I love this place, I am blown away and excited about this opportunity, and I cannot wait to get started.

Thanks everyone. I am so proud to be involved like this.
I bet buddy, it's an awesome opportunity.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Congrats Dan. You're going to be great as a writer! I cannot wait to see your thoughts and impressions.

Congrats Dan

Nice one. Couldnt have picked a better applicant if it wasnt a blind read. Dedicated to the game and this site, congrats.

Congrats Dan, you will be perfect for this new gig! Enjoy it and congrats!

Really looking forward to hear your thoughts on the golf goodies you get to put through the paces.

I want to reiterate that when we did the selection process it was 100% blind. I copied and pasted everyone's entry into a word document and labeled each one Entry #1, Entry #2 and so on. The panel of judges then read each entry, with absolutely NO knowledge of who the author was, and they were asked to narrow their selection to their top 3. From there, we tallied the votes and the top 3 applicants were asked to submit another entry. This time we asked for a full length homepage article.

I again, copied and pasted each person's article into a word document and labeled them Entry #1, Entry #2 and Entry #3.

Did you tell him about the Staff no beard policy yet? :bananadance:

Congrats Dan! Look forward to reading the articles

congrats dan

Congrats Dan, I've enjoyed reading your feedback and thoughts in the past and look even more forward to them in an official capacity!

Congrats Dan! Some Canadian influence should do everyone some good hehe.

Congrats Dan

Dude my team albatross captain Dan congrats man!!!! This will be a great opportunity for you..

Congratulations, Dan! You're already an incredible asset to this community, and this was a perfect choice.

Congrats Dan! You will be awesome in this position

Absolutely awesome! I knew you would be great for this position Dan. Congrats captain!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Cant wait to read some reviews. Congrats!

Congrats dude. Your wealth of knowledge will only benefit everyone here at THP!

Congrats Dan! Definitely a good choice for this position methinks.

Congrats Canuck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Canadan! Looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats, Canadan!

Congrats bud! I've enjoyed a lot of your writings on THP for awhile now. Looking forward to what's in store!

Back