2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Always check on Tuesdays. SWA changes prices on Tuesdays if applicable.

yeah, no sense in me doing anything now

was going to stay the night and go out from columbus nonstop, but now its the same price as Canton/Akron, so no sense in doing that anymore

Got our round trip flights for about 15k each person

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jeeze good thing I got my flight early. Only costing me $70 a person to fly down there. Better get on it Mike, I don't want to be down there without you.
yep, and it went up 5,000 points per person.....UGGGH

jeeze good thing I got my flight early. Only costing me $70 a person to fly down there. Better get on it Mike, I don't want to be down there without you.

$70 a person?! That's insanely cheap.

Wife and I are driving. About 7 hours for us I think. Maybe a little longer for more stops. Can't drive all the way thru now that she is preggers.

yeah, it appears 3,000+ plus is because of the return trip, its 10K per person and every other day in the month is 7K....waiting to see what tomorrow holds

yeah, no sense in me doing anything now

was going to stay the night and go out from columbus nonstop, but now its the same price as Canton/Akron, so no sense in doing that anymore

#poorplanning :)

Think we paid 215 round trip

I mean... This Mike wasn't planning on being in the event too or anything... :alien:

I mean... This Mike wasn't planning on being in the event too or anything... :alien:

Hey il enjoy to see your face anytime to bud.

Holy cow that's cheap, through who?

#OverExtendMuch?

Not really. Just has demanding "bosses" that are forcing him to fly to California for 2015 planning.

Not really. Just has demanding "bosses" that are forcing him to fly to California for 2015 planning.

Must be rough!

#NowThatsAGreatBoss

My May is gonna be jam packed. Looking forward to this one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Ok so attire for the ladies the Mrs. was asking me tonight what is appropriate attire for meet and greet, spa day, dinner and sundays round? She doesn't golf and really doesn't have any polos per say, so I wanted to ask here what the preferred attire was for our better halves.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Ok so attire for the ladies the Mrs. was asking me tonight what is appropriate attire for meet and greet, spa day, dinner and sundays round? She doesn't golf and really doesn't have any polos per say, so I wanted to ask here what the preferred attire was for our better halves.

My take would be something in the lines of casual for Friday and something more elegant for Sat? This is date night, right? :)

We will have a full run down of that very soon.

Is there a roster of participants available yet? Is anybody thinking of extra rounds?

Back