THP TV - Puma Monolite Golf Shoes

JB was wearing the brown pair a couple weeks ago at HH and they looked great. I'd like to try on a pair of these babies!

#Cookie
What did you think yesterday?

Didn't even realize I was wearing golf shoes yesterday. Zero slippage issues. This morning is a great test with the rain last night.

These really are different than anything I've worn in the past. They almost feel like you're walking on gel when on a firm surface (concrete, etc).

I will own more very very soon. And for under $70 shipped - absolute steal!

I picked these up a few days ago.
Love them

Noice purchase, you won't regret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB was wearing the brown pair a couple weeks ago at HH and they looked great. I'd like to try on a pair of these babies!

Mark these are amazing. I love mine and seriously wear them on and off the course.

erybyju8.jpg

Wearing mine for the first time this week. Sadly it's not on course, but still very comfortable for general wear.

Finally got mine. This was drop shipped from puma so no worries ordering from the eBay seller mentioned.

Mine should be in within the end of the week or the beginning of next week. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

So last week the seller said he is in the hospital with pneumonia. Today I get a message that he is cancelling my order because "they were robbed and the shoes on ordered were stolen". At least I am getting my money back but seems awfully fishy to me.

So last week the seller said he is in the hospital with pneumonia. Today I get a message that he is cancelling my order because "they were robbed and the shoes on ordered were stolen". At least I am getting my money back but seems awfully fishy to me.

Especially if they were being drop shipped...glad u got ur money back

Especially if they were being drop shipped...glad u got ur money back

Exactly what I said to him. But I just took the cancellation and my money back.

That is extremely strange. He told me he was sick as well but when he provided tracking it had already shipped from California. The packing slip was a puma order as well. Glad you got your money back.

erybyju8.jpg

Wearing mine for the first time this week. Sadly it's not on course, but still very comfortable for general wear.
I've been drooling over this color.

I've been drooling over this color.

Good timing for the bump Kyle. I actually wore them on the course for my inaugural 9 holes this week.

Monday night league played in a steady light rain. They were so comfortable. Really had firm footing the entire round. Only time I slightly slipped was on a very bad piece of ground with an awkward stance.

I can't say enough how comfortable they are. And yes I really like that color as well if I may say so.

Back