Contest Winners Thread

I just found out I won the Club Wyndham contest, the pink visor is headed my way!

Another win for the ice man.

That thing looks sweet wiflash!

Kyle just raking in the wins! Nicely done there, big fan of Sneds

Congrats Kyle

Just found out that I won a W/S headcover from their 100 golf years giveaway!

Pretty excited to be able to finally post in this thread. Won the new Wilson Staff Vizor Level 2 model 3 putter in their Twitter contest. Can't wait to receive it. Alignment has always been my biggest struggle with putting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Its great seeing so many THPers winning contests. Well done everyone.

just got an email that i won the Big Bertha uDesign driver on GolfHQ.com facebook contest! Woo! Trying to decide what colors to go with!

just got an email that i won the Big Bertha uDesign driver on GolfHQ.com facebook contest! Woo! Trying to decide what colors to go with!

Hell of a win!!! Gotta show us pics when you get it. Oh and by the way, THP green and black is always a good color combo!

Hell of a win!!! Gotta show us pics when you get it. Oh and by the way, THP green and black is always a good color combo!

Green and black is definitely one i'm thinking about. Or might with with Red and Black for univeristy of Louisville.

Just checked my email and had this little message from Great Golf Deals.

Congratulations Randy,

You were chosen as the winner of our March 2014 Giveaway contest for a new Garmin Approach G8 GPS. We had over 50k entries for this month’s contest.

Woo hoo, all of the entries finally paid off, I am a happy man tonight.

Congratulations Randy,

You were chosen as the winner of our March 2014 Giveaway contest for a new Garmin Approach G8 GPS. We had over 50k entries for this month’s contest.

I guess my asking you worked!!! Congrats!

Congratulations Randy,

That's awesome DD....congrats

Nice wins guys!

Glad to see this Randy! I'm sure you'll enjoy this awesome prize! Enjoy it buddy

Congratulations Randy,

Seeing how you post so many contests, this is well-deserved.

That's awesome Randy, well deserved! You post so many options for people, sweet win buddy!

Congratulations Randy,

Awesome that a THPer won, and doubly awesome that DawgDaddy was the winner. This is the guy that posts and reminds us of countless contests, as well as Deal of Day buys (which makes me poorer). Way to go Randy!

Congrats Randy. Fantastic to see you as the winner of one of these contests. Very well deserved.

Nice prize Randy. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Randy,

congrats!

Back