Contest Winners Thread

Finally received my goodies from the Team Titleist contest, still can't believe I won!
Limited edition TT hat and a dozen logo'd ProV1's, can't thank TT enough for all the awesome schwag.

Fwqtm4Jl.jpg

nqtJb0jl.jpg

ca05sfql.jpg

KJfhVF3l.jpg

Last edited:
They have arrived! Wow that was incredibly fast. Thanks to Callaway and Golfsmith!
y4eze9y5.jpg

Amazing prize Tyler.

12 dozen SR3s is just incredible.

Wow that was quick!!!! SO jealous what an awesome prize!!!

$
thats nuts i would so put those on ebay for $40 bucks a piece lol

Nope. Those balls are too awesome to sell. I'd just be set for the next two or three years with 12 dozen.

Nope. Those balls are too awesome to sell. I'd just be set for the next two or three years with 12 dozen.

Gotta spread some love, but I'll definitely be set for the foreseeable future.

12 dozen is crazy awesome. Congrats man!

Dang bro. You got a lot of balls!

Congrats on the sweet win!

I was lucky enough to win a set of shafts from the True Temper Facebook contest!

I won one of the minor $50 gift cards from Foursum golf. Hoping to stock up on some shirts!

I was lucky enough to win a set of shafts from the True Temper Facebook contest!

Im gonna piggy back this post since I was fortunate enough to be 1 of the other 13 to win this contest as well!! Congrats Icey!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys, I was really hoping I was a winner. Fantastic prize!

I thought I recognized a name on that list. Congrats!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Luckyshanks ftw.

Im gonna piggy back this post since I was fortunate enough to be 1 of the other 13 to win this contest as well!! Congrats Icey!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wow that is awesome 3 thpers won on that contest, as I was one of the lucky ones as well to be picked. Thank you True Temper. Now to decide which ones to get.

That is sweet that 3 THPers won that True Temper contest. Stoked for you guys!

Back