What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only with mini-burgers and mini-wieners. Otherwise, how would you get them in your mouth?

Good point but what are you supposed to do, get mini bacon?

I love cocktail party food. I'm going out to dinner - no clue what I'm going to have though.

I'm guessing fish.

Turtle cheeseburgers maybe?

Not on a Friday during Lent. I may be way, way left, but I'm kneejerk about Lenten dietary restrictions.

I'm guessing fish.

Not on a Friday during Lent. I may be way, way left, but I'm kneejerk about Lenten dietary restrictions.

Me too, but pasta works too.

I am seriously thinking of making those turtles at some point, but mini ones. They just make me smile.

Im not 100% percent sure on this Claire but I believe they would be ok for Lent because they are in the shape of a turtle.

Spaghetti.

tonight is gonna be chicken adobo night... chickens thawing as we speak... errr type... or whatever

Mmmm... chicken adobo... the staple of every Flip's diet.

Due to Lent, my choices are slim. So spaghetti with white clam sauce and garlic fried shrimp. A little cake for dessert since we're celebrating #2's 6 month birthday.

I am going to a cocktail party at the restaurant with the sim. So lots of eating, drinking and hitting balls. Should be fun.

Crow .

Not sure. But the Prime Rib was 1/4 off so we got another one for tomorrow. It was like $7/pound, couldn't pass it up. I've paid more for Ribeyes.

Inexpensive Mexican food. I love it!

We're with the Smallville household--steak here. Hubby prefers ribeyes, but the rest of us eat filet.

We're having flank steak, rice and a veggie.

Wings with the secret Spank wing sauce.

I had a date with Twerpy tonight (Mrs Gummi's working on lesson plans)

We went to a local grill, where I had a buffalo chicken sammich with tots, and Twerpy had a bowl of Mac-n-cheese. We both washed it down with some iced tea.

We then went to see Tooth Fairy, which was a good family movie.

Gnocchi with meat sauce, salad with Italian dressing and rigatone soup!

Prime Rib.

BBQ chicken, cole slaw, tater tots (sweet potatoes for the adults).

Roast with all the potatoes and carrot fixins, covered in gravy. Creamy peas on the side. Darn nice to have my feed back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back