Votes: 62 83.8%

• Total voters
Let's run down the list

THP Hall of Famer - Check
Bridgestone Staffer - Check
Cobra Staffer - Check
Team Paradise Captain - Check
High Crown Visor - ....

Not sure about high crown but there will be a visor.

I definitely cannot pull off the visor haha hat all the way

Strictly a hat guy. Visors have never really interested me.

I love visors, however I hate getting a sun burnt noggin

Used to be a big visor guy, now I pretty much just wear hats.

Using Tapatalk

Hats for me!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always a cap. I'm half bald so visors are out.........

Not trying to derail this thread but because there's so many hat guys ill ask, does anyone know of a nice hat rack or something that'll hold all my hats nicely? I have a bunch and I like them to look nice haha

I voted visor, but I wear both. Most of the year I like a visor since it let's my fat noggin breath and cool down a little more then a hat.

I have a great bucket hat for rainy days, but my head sweats like crazy.

I don't even understand how visors have survived so long with golfers being the only seemingly acceptable demographic for their continued existence.

Me either. I can't think of a situation where a visor looks good, especially the high crown ones like Bubba wears. They look ridiculous LOL.

I always wear a hat for protection from the suns rays.

I'm a hat guy. I've never even considered a visor, though I'm not sure why.

Used to be visor only but now wear both

There's not enough hair on the top of my gord to warrant a visor.

Hat for me. With my thinning hair a visor only works if I apply sunscreen constantly.

Visor or Cap

One of my regular golf buddies would wear a visor on weekdays and a cap on weekends. It took me while to realize the pattern. When I asked him about it, he said he didn't want to go back to the office with hat hair. LOL

That could be a fed ex commercial like the guy in his spikes saying he has to take his daughter to the Dr.

I wear hats. Not a big fan of visors and neither is my tiny head.

Man I really wish I could do a visor...The dome is thin and it's sun burn city

Cap for me all the way, don't play without one. Visor just doesn't look right on my melon.

Cap for me. I've never worn a visor I just look goofy in them. Probably not anymore goofy than I do than the flat brims I wear, but it's more of a comfort thing, probably goes back to my 20+ years playing baseball. That being said if I did rock a visor it'd be a Sneds visor!

Visors and bald = no go

visor for me and my wife thinks I look good in one also

Have always liked hat's, never tried a visor.

Back