THP, thanks for being better than others!

Joshsmit56001

Reaction score
Handicap
I started posting on another forum, and let's just say most were less than helpful and very criticizing. I have never felt that way on this forum and I appreciate all of the help I have received over the last year since I became a member. I will always come back to THP for advice over other forums.

THANKS! :clapp:

Glad to have you here!

No doubt dude, THP is an amazing place to hang your hat and talk about anything and everything, bashers never last long.

THPers are a unique, informative and supportive group of guys and gals. Great place to hang out, share and learn.

I'm glad your here, THP is my family and it's great to have you in my family for sure!

Glad to see you plan in coming back for advice...but, why not stick around on a permanent basis. Never know you could meet some of the closest friends you've ever had....most of us have.

THP is a home for a lot of us. So much respect for every single person here. Like Trout said, bashers never last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great post Josh Smith! Glad you are here to be sure. I too love this place and it it certainly is...like no other forum on earth.

JM

Home is where the heart is brother and my home is here . I think you have found home too ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you found a home here on THP!

Hey man were GLAD your here. This is a big Family and were all here to help you and your golf game and whatever else you need help with. Welcome aboard!!!
I started posting on another forum, and let's just say most were less than helpful and very criticizing. I have never felt that way on this forum and I appreciate all of the help I have received over the last year since I became a member. I will always come back to THP for advice over other forums.

Know exactly how you feel Josh. This place is like a family. You may not agree with what other people are saying, but you are both voicing your opubuon....and that's ok. Welcome!!

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Glad to see you plan in coming back for advice...but, why not stick around on a permanent basis. Never know you could meet some of the closest friends you've ever had....most of us have.

I plan on being here on a permanent basis and have even talked about THP events with locals around my area. Hopefully I will be able to get together with them this year for a round.

I like what I'm seeing! Looking forward to seeing you somewhere down the road. Enjoy what WE have here

Glad you found your way here. This place is truly awesome. I feel lucky to have found it and having taken the chance on joining. Love seeing more people joining and hanging around. Love this place!

This is a timely post as I have just boarded the mothership. Have been a long time lurker on a couple different forums and have found myself coming here more and more over the last 6 months for advice, reviews or just general golf chatter. Looking forward to it!!

I had a similar experience with another forum before I found THP. I'm so thankful that I did; THP is truly a special community of the greatest people on Earth.

This is a timely post as I have just boarded the mothership. Have been a long time lurker on a couple different forums and have found myself coming here more and more over the last 6 months for advice, reviews or just general golf chatter. Looking forward to it!!

Welcome! Glad to have you here

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

I had a similar experience with another forum before I found THP. I'm so thankful that I did; THP is truly a special community of the greatest people on Earth.
I think many of us had that same experience Neb.

I think I've said this before, but this is the only forum I've stuck with for more than a couple hundred posts, because most forums are exhausting. Too much BS and general negativity. THP is so much different. I've gone to an event, met other members to play golf and genuinely enjoy the board being part of my day. Luckily for me, THP was the first golf forum I joined and obviously, I've never felt any reason to check any others out.

I am a new member and this thread is nice to see. Look forward to being part of the community.

I am a new member and this thread is nice to see. Look forward to being part of the community.
Welcome! This truly is the place for the everyday golfer--so many sites seem to be full of what I like to call "internet pros" that all drive 350 yards and have no time to entertain your thoughts--the community here is great. Try to get to an event if at all possible--the events put names to faces and make this place even better!

I plan on being here on a permanent basis and have even talked about THP events with locals around my area. Hopefully I will be able to get together with them this year for a round.

It's kind of hard to explain it, but doing what you've said here will open yourself to a whole new level of THP awesomeness. The camaraderie shared at events and local gatherings is second to none. I hope you're able to experience exactly what I'm talking about! Being up in MN, my guess is you're geared up and ready for the season?

Welcome to THP Deletty! Dive right in.

Back