The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did, there would be hell to pay.

hahaha no doubt. I am still laughing about it though. I wouldn't normally have a drink during the week, but this afternoon kind of got me irked a bit. Was really a good one on their part.

hahaha no doubt. I am still laughing about it though. I wouldn't normally have a drink during the week, but this afternoon kind of got me irked a bit. Was really a good one on their part.

Now my drink tastes funny. I keep thinking about freaking apple juice.

Glad you are enjoying my misfortune.

Lmao

I'm laughing with you... or something. :)

man I so love and hate how many good options there are for clubs. I love looking at stuff, but hate that I want different gear. haha

I'm laughing with you... or something. :)

man I so love and hate how many good options there are for clubs. I love looking at stuff, but hate that I want different gear. haha

It's the nature of the sport. Always listing after something else.

Saw this on Jimmy Kimmel the other day. Guy flips off gal in a car, passes her and . . .

Saw this on Jimmy Kimmel the other day. Guy flips off gal in a car, passes her and . . .

What an idiot. I bet that dude feels awesome now.

Both are idiots and both deserve to crash.

Agree with Hawk. Both are idiots. Good thing she can drive and video at the same time #becausethatsnotdangerous

And impede traffic and make an already dangerous situation more dangerous for everybody else on the road. He got his lesson. She needs a smack in the mouth.

And impede traffic and make an already dangerous situation more dangerous for everybody else on the road. He got his lesson. She needs a smack in the mouth.
Holding the camera while driving watching the guy behind her? Dumb. Just, stupid.

So this dude has been flying around the course the last hour. #SoundOfFreedom
ha3yha4e.jpg

I don't know if I should rant, HHJJ or banter.....so I'll just banter.

I was stuck in Bismarck, ND for a big conversion at their hospital onto our centralized EMR solution. We left Saturday morning at 9am and for the most part we didn't stop working the entire time we were there. We made it back last night and I'm just beat down tired from this week. The conversion was huge, we had like 300 people from our various hospitals there helping. I don't support the EMR solution itself my my part of the conversion was 2 other solutions that we brought onto our centralized system at the same time. My stuff worked almost flawlessly and I really got some great recognition for basically being awesome. So it'll be worth it in the end for sure.

Glad to be back home though! Frickin Bismarck is worse than Fargo!!

Whats up Jake!

Bismark must be the worst place on earth if it's worse than Fargo lol. My one time in Fargo was miserable.

Whats up Jake!

Bismark must be the worst place on earth if it's worse than Fargo lol. My one time in Fargo was miserable.
It's awful dude. First of all it's in the middle of NO WHERE and everyone there is trashy and they have a horrible crime rate. While we were there someone laid on the train tracks and got themselves run over by a train. Another guy came into the ER with a hole in his forehead from what had to have been a ball peen hammer or something. Someone else got shot and the people working there said oh yeah, this happens a lot. SERIOUSLY? What a dump! Oh and it snowed 8 inches while I was there.

On a road trip out to Montana, our van broke down 100 miles from Bismark. Literally the worst place in the world to break down.

LOL at the violence.

"Eff me. Bismark? Where are the nearest train tracks?"

Yeah boys it was horrible. I'm glad to be back though! I hope I never have to go back there again!!

Bismark is now off my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back