2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

From the OP:

Also from the OP:

But it also in the OP:

Your job is to pick the winner of the tournament.

JB, a could you clarify a little? I read that as if you have multiple people who picked a Callaway winner, then the tie breaker would be total money between the 3 Callaway choices, but ultimately winner is more important. I.e. Would someone who picked Adam Scott, win, over someone who had #2,3,4 of Callaway players?

You pick the winner you win. If you and someone else pick the winner they do a tie breaker which says random draw.

this is great! went with 3 from the list

My team is in, and I feel confident!

Let's go!!!

Thank you for another awesome contest JB, GG and Callaway.

Picks are in, I was going to wait, but went off the list instead.

Good luck all!

Great contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. Real tough decision.

Great contest! Thanks!

submitted thanks!!!!

Go Mickelson... Go Callaway... would love to see price drops on equipment if Cally wins. SR3's particularly...

Awesome prize pack!!

Some prize pack right there!

But it also in the OP:

[/COLOR]

JB, a could you clarify a little? I read that as if you have multiple people who picked a Callaway winner, then the tie breaker would be total money between the 3 Callaway choices, but ultimately winner is more important. I.e. Would someone who picked Adam Scott, win, over someone who had #2,3,4 of Callaway players?

You pick the winner you win. If you and someone else pick the winner they do a tie breaker which says random draw.

I disagree. This says how you win:

"The entries with the most prize money will win. In the event of a tie (and they do happen), we will break the tie, by random draw."

Your job is to pick the winner, but it doesn't say you win if you do. The point is that if the Callaway guys you pick finish 2nd, 3rd and fourth, they should have more money than whoever the winner of the Masters gets.

Prize money. That's what is important, and that's how it has always been done.

Just saw this. It might be my next bag

Last edited:
Odd I read it earlier and don't remember seeing prize money wins. My apologies

Picks are in. I can't believe this is next weekend already. With the long winter, I never thought it would get here. Lets.Do.This

It's almost masters week woot

Will wait until next week to solidify my picks and get the entry in, can't rush with such an amazing prize pack on the line.

I'm waiting until next week. Waiting to see how a few key guys finish up at the Valero before making the call.

Back