Energy Drinks & Shots

energy drinks make my chest feel weird and changes my heart rate ...no thanks. coffee is ok as long as its not more then my 1 cup i drink a day.

Well...

I would take a bath in the white Monster (aka Monster Paisley or Monster Ultra Zero)... they are heaven sent.

I never drink them before I golf because they make me jittery. I will have one from time to time when I need a little kick in the a**.

I know Vodka is good with redbull.

Merged with a much larger thread on the topic.

If you need a pickmeup, chew gum. The chewing draws more blood to the brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to knock out a 24oz of the White Ultra today, I just knew it was going to be one of those days.

Had to knock out a 24oz of the White Ultra today, I just knew it was going to be one of those days.

You too huh? Opened the lid 5min ago.

You too huh? Opened the lid 5min ago.

They were 2/4.00 at the gas station next to work. So I have a backup in my mini fridge in case ish hits the fan.

I need to acquire one of these monster monsters.

I need to acquire one of these monster monsters.

They're magical. It was like Christmas when I found them, which is kind of sad.

image3_zps7a1dc068.jpeg

They were 2/4.00 at the gas station next to work. So I have a backup in my mini fridge in case ish hits the fan.

Whoa wait WHAT? I now want that same deal!

Whoa wait WHAT? I now want that same deal!

Yeah, if there hadn't been students in there I likely would have bought 10 or so haha

Yeah, if there hadn't been students in there I likely would have bought 10 or so haha

Yeah you're totally going back after work and cleaning them out hahaha

Yeah you're totally going back after work and cleaning them out hahaha

Likely. The kids already can't believe I drink Monster and not coffee. Its funny.

Likely. The kids already can't believe I drink Monster and not coffee. Its funny.

Find an new but empty starbucks cup and put your Monster in there. That'll freak them out.

I haven't had a Monster white Ultra since last summer... I have to go get one ASAP

Just got a few samples of this in from my Nuun rep today. Energy Nuun, seems like the best of both worlds.

u8uny6as.jpg

I have been off the juice for a while, but today ... Xyience Xenergy Cherry Line ... thank you.

Back