2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Clive's #1 request for MC volunteers: Bring him coffee and reubens on request.

You making the trek down? I remember you saying that this was one of the few events that worked calendar wise.

Good luck to all that enter. In the end if you can't be an athlete, you can be an athletic supporter! See everyone at 3....2:30pm CST.

I have a meeting this afternoon, so I don't know if I'll get my entry in right at 4pm. I want to be there for this though, I'm going to still throw in for it.

The thing is there might be a conflict with work on Thursday, is a Friday 7:30am arrival okay?

I have a meeting this afternoon, so I don't know if I'll get my entry in right at 4pm. I want to be there for this though, I'm going to still throw in for it.

The thing is there might be a conflict with work on Thursday, is a Friday 7:30am arrival okay?

I can't imagine that being a problem since event technically starts friday

I can't imagine that being a problem since event technically starts friday

We will need all volunteers at the range at 7:30am on that Friday, so you should be okay.

Great news!

Using Tapatalk

Tonight should be exciting

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring and figure out the rest later. I've always wanted to experience this, even if it meant not playing.

Will there be another thread for the sign up info or will it be listed here?

It will be listed in the 1st post here.

Good luck to all that are throwing your hat in on volunteering.

And a preemptive THANK YOU to those who secure spots. I'm sure I won't say it enough during and after the event.

Quick update for those thinking about this with some things to know.

1. You must have the ability to get up early. Volunteer (along with GG and myself) days start quite early each day.
2. You must be able to get to Myrtle Beach by Friday for the beginning of the event.
3. We will go over camera info and how to use the tripod and camera effectively.

Long days, but very rewarding and it is our privilege to give back to those that are coming. Six of you will be as much a part of this event as any participant is, if not more.

Quick update for those thinking about this with some things to know.

1. You must have the ability to get up early. Volunteer (along with GG and myself) days start quite early each day.
2. You must be able to get to Myrtle Beach by Friday for the beginning of the event.
3. We will go over camera info and how to use the tripod and camera effectively.

Long days, but very rewarding and it is our privilege to give back to those that are coming. Six of you will be as much a part of this event as any participant is, if not more.

I want to add to this that we have a condo at True Blue already booked for the volunteers for Thursday-Sunday, so check in Thursday, check out Sunday.

I want to add to this that we have a condo at True Blue already booked for the volunteers for Thursday-Sunday, so check in Thursday, check out Sunday.

Would we just have to find a couch to crash in for Tuesday and Wednesday if we come early?

If I happen to get chosen I was hoping to get into MB on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Would we just have to find a couch to crash in for Tuesday and Wednesday if we come early?

Plenty of couches for you to crash on my man. I wouldnt worry at all.

Yes, lodging is covered Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, anything outside of that will be your responsibility.

I can't wait to find out who will be joining us in myrtle!

#excited to see who gets the spots

1st post updated.

Sent!!!

Sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back