2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

I just got in here to see all of the names! Congratulations to all of you and THANK YOU in advance.

JM

2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Congratulations to a great group of volunteers.

And JB your post wasn't harsh at all. I think it actually helped the volunteers know what they will need to be prepared for. The lodging and meals you and GG are providing is incredible.

I have a feeling the Volunteer Villa could be the most popular place to hang out after official team meetings and duties are met.

Last edited:
Congratulations to a great group of volunteers.

And JB you post wasn't harsh at all. I think it actually helped the volunteers know what they will need to be prepared for. The lodging and meals you and GG are providing is incredible.

I have a feeling the Volunteer Villa could be the most popular place to hang out after official team meetings and duties are met.

I'll be there. Of course it will. Haha. I kid, I kid.

Congrats to the guys that got in!

Congrats to the volunteers who got in! You are in for a wild ride. Heck of a time ahead of you. Got slammed at work and missed the sign ups. Man I hate working I'm missing too much cool stuff on Thp. Being blocked at work doesn't help the cause.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'll be there. Of course it will. Haha. I kid, I kid.

Looking forward to playing a round with you if you come in early.

To see the excitement of the volunteers is pretty humbling. I just want to say thank you to all those that are helping.

Looking forward to playing a round with you if you come in early.

Yes sir. I am looking at coming in on Wednesday sometime.

Congratulations guys! You all will make us proud. :clapp:

I'm finally able to sit down at the laptop after a day from Hell and type up a few thoughts. First off, thanks to THP, JB and GG, our members and everyone that makes this place go round every day for this awesome opportunity. And 2nd, everyone that has said congrats on here or sent me a text, thank you. I was interested in making myself available a bit before JB announced they had generously taken care of lodging and eats for the volunteers wishing to come in. Heck, when I mentioned it, I had quite a few PM's from Morgan Cup staffers offering a couch to sleep on if need be. That was just beyond words awesome of everyone to do and so very appreciated. I haven't had a chance to experience a Morgan Cup yet in my few years here and thought it was something I needed to experience, to maybe truly understand the scope and importance of it. Doing so as a volunteer I think, at least for myself, will make me appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into it a little more, than if I were playing. Though I know every guy striking a ball in competition that weekend will appreciate the efforts put forth by myself and the other 5 volunteers. So this was a no brainer for me. Sign up, bust my butt, have some fun and get a better understanding of what this event is and means.

Again, thanks a lot and I am very much looking forward to doing what I can down there for you guys.

Ahhh man I missed sign ups work was crazy today. Congratulations to all the volunteers

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

This is crazy! Thanks everyone who signed up and congrats to those who are heading to Myrtle to help out. Catching up here just makes me smile, love this place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Congrats to those that made the cut and congrats to ALL that sent in to volunteer! Going to be great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones as well! You guys are the Rock stars!

Congrats to the guys that got in! You're going to do THP proud. I had a work meeting so I'm on the waiting list.

Using Tapatalk

Congrats to the six selected. I am humbled so many THPers were willing to give up their time to help make this years MC a success. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank each and every one of you. I know had I not been selected for the MC, I would have been frantically trying to get an email off.

Looking forward to meeting you in person and thanking you for your time in MB!

tpluff
gregdan
jeffreedmo
orange hog
golf3rguy
mikeg_74

Congratulations again to you six and thank you for volunteering to be there with us to share this experience. Thanks also to all the others who raised their hands to be volunteers. THPers are simply amazing. What a family this is.

Having a THP event sign up and not being online and firing off an email was a little weird for me. LOL. Instead, I tried to help Ole Gray send his in while we were on his home course playing golf. We were a little slow, so he is on the waiting list. It's hard to get it done between shots.

I think an epic road trip to this event is unfolding as I speak. I love the generosity of this place and the people here. Mr. Mojo just cranked up my excitement level a bit!

I think an epic road trip to this event is unfolding as I speak. I love the generosity of this place and the people here. Mr. Mojo just cranked up my excitement level a bit!

Dude, the first THP group I ever played in was in Branson with you and TexasBrons. Will be a blast.

Road trip!

JM

Dude, the first THP group I ever played in was in Branson with you and TexasBrons. Will be a blast.

Road trip!

JM

One of my favorite rounds of 2013. You and Glenn were a blast to play with. First, you were nice enough to let me roll your Scotty. Now, your offering to road trip with me?!? You da' man!

This might be the only place where people get upset they were not chosen to volunteer haha.
Awesome to see so much support for this great event!

Congrats to all you guys. You will do THP proud.

Great selection of volunteers there. Appreciate your time to help out and cant wait to meet ya.

A few of the volunteers asked me to throw together a signature for them. Here you go guys and thank you again!

Volunteer_zpsffa4a4c0.png

Looks great man! Thanks again for doing that for us.

Back