2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

As of right now, the Bacon Cover will go on sale a week from yesterday.
April 9th at 1pm EST.
There will be a limit to one cover per person for the 1st 48 hours and then if they remain, we will open it up for anybody that wants to buy more.
The cost is $25 and of course Albatross Club members will get 20% off like they do every item in the store.

There will be a new thread when these go live with in hand pictures.
Calendar reminder set!

Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon.

Next week, boom, got it.

Damn how much did I miss while locked away without cell and internet service??? Notification set!

Must of missed this today. BACON!!!!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sweet calendar reminder set

Dam It being over here. It Thursday for us at 5.00 am and ill be at work. Need to find some way of getting in on the bacon action.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There should be an add-on option to include a pound of applewood smoked bacon with the headcover. Ah, who am I kidding... I'll just go buy the bacon. Also, please send bacon.

There should be an add-on option to include a pound of applewood smoked bacon with the headcover. Ah, who am I kidding... I'll just go buy the bacon. Also, please send bacon.

That reminds me...I need to go some bacon. It's bacon Friday at our house! :)

Absolutely love that sushi one. Too bad I have the DLL

My favourite one is the burger one so I will be disppointed if I miss out on that one

I will more than likely see if I can grab one of these, even if it is just for a talking point when out on the course with people who haven't found THP yet, but if I don't get one it won't be as big a disappointment - I have no doubt they will sell out pretty quick like most things do on here

Bump, how pretty it is!
photo%202-L.jpg

Pretty excited for bacon to arrive and get them in THPers hands.

I may have to throw the #1W back in the bag just to rock the headcover.

Whats the quote? Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you bacon, which is pretty much the same thing.

The Wisco state fair has chocolate covered bacon. Not sure how well it goes over with the general pop. Tasted fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day closer bump. And I'm off work the day these go on sale. That will help. Very excited to add to my collection.

be3ugu6e.jpg

5y6yjaha.jpg

vunusu7u.jpg

I really like the black piping on the edges. I think it just brings everything together nicely. #SheWillBeMine #OhYes #SheWillBeMine

This is going to make me get a PTM2!

If you don't like bacon wellll

I have said it before but I absolutely LOVE the SeeMore piping and wish they would do it on all of their headcovers. Cant wait to add this to my collection. Had bacon this weekend for the first time in a while. Coincidence?

As of right now, the Bacon Cover will go on sale a week from yesterday.
April 9th at 1pm EST.
There will be a limit to one cover per person for the 1st 48 hours and then if they remain, we will open it up for anybody that wants to buy more.
The cost is $25 and of course Albatross Club members will get 20% off like they do every item in the store.

There will be a new thread when these go live with in hand pictures.

4/9 and it's BACON time

4/9 and calendar is blocked. Can't wait!!

Looks like a break in Texas may be in order, clock set.

Back