What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 hole round late this evening. Shot 42. 4 pars, 4 bogies, 1 dbl bogey. 4 fwy's hit, 2 GIR, 8 GIRP, 16 putts.

Shot 41/45 today for an 86. Didn't finish as strong as I would have liked. Work needs to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 41/45 today for an 86. Didn't finish as strong as I would have liked. Work needs to be done

You will get there. #dustingofftherust

+6 76 today. My home course's greens are in really poor shape right now. It's very depressing.

+6 76 today. My home course's greens are in really poor shape right now. It's very depressing.

Can't you throw up an 80 or something sometime. #70sareborrowing.
Nice round.

Shot a solid 79 tonight in some UGLY conditions, again on a simple and comfortable course.
7 bogies and 11 pars. 5 of the bogies were due to pulled tee balls so despite the good score I feel like this was a step backwards.
On most courses those 5 pulls are OB and this round is 85+.

52/59 for a 111. Played the Diamondback GC in Loris, SC. Was happy with the front nine, annoyed beyond all belief with the back. Only topped one ball which was good, but my chipping stunk and threw two into the swamp for penalties. Need a lot of practice, but a couple months ago a new course would have me in the 120's so this is an improvement even if I am annoyed with myself for letting my score get away from me on the back nine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

40/39=79 with 31 putts. Lessons are starting to take shape, just gotta dial in distances and score should start dropping.

nice round Aaron!

nice round Aaron!

Thanks Mike, swing felt pretty good all day and I chipped well but the greens were terrible or I thinkni could have had 75.

40/39=79 with 31 putts. Lessons are starting to take shape, just gotta dial in distances and score should start dropping.

Great job man, I better see that in Florida next month.

Today was one of those bonus days. Weather looked like rain as I arrived at the course, uncertain if I would play. Two buddies were there contemplating the same thing. We teed off around 9:00 am, and walked off #18 at 11:50 - and no rain. Shot 89 which wasn't so great (about 6-7 double bogeys), but I hit the ball much better than the score indicated. Now if I can only remember how to get out of sand traps (I forgot since last year).

Today was the day for me my first round under par!!!!!!!!
37 going out with 3 clutch puts on the first 3 holes to make par all over 10 feet! This boosted confidence but unfortunately no puts fell which was a shame as I hit every green in reg for the rest of the round!
A nice 34 coming back with my second shot on the 16th to a foot for my tap in birdie!

All in all the best golf iv ever played!
Only missed 2 fairways all day and 3 greens I lipped out 3 times! This could have been very special!

Either way I couldn't be happier!

be2u5equ.jpg

37 going out with 3 clutch puts on the first 3 holes to make par all over 10 feet! This boosted confidence but unfortunately no puts fell which was a shame as I hit every green in reg for the rest of the round!
A nice 34 coming back with my second shot on the 16th to a foot for my tap in birdie!

Only missed 2 fairways all day and 3 greens I lipped out 3 times! This could have been very special!

Congrats, dude! That is a great round.

Heck of a round! Congrats

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

39/43- 82 today at the Champions Retreat in Corona, CA. I think I had 4 or 5 three putts, too. Was hitting fairways and greens all day, but the three putts + a couple duffed chips cost me big time. Overall, I am happy with this day's ball striking.

43 over 9 holes. Pretty much executed my game plan. Kept the ball in play off the tee, took advantage of my better drives, struck my irons miles better. The biggest thing has been eliminating the uselessly fat iron shot. Getting rid of that means putting my approach shot either onto the green or just off. One double-bogey, 5 bogeys, and ended the day with three straight pars. Felt pretty good to be able to strike the ball well off the fairway.

43 over 9 holes. Pretty much executed my game plan. Kept the ball in play off the tee, took advantage of my better drives, struck my irons miles better. The biggest thing has been eliminating the uselessly fat iron shot. Getting rid of that means putting my approach shot either onto the green or just off. One double-bogey, 5 bogeys, and ended the day with three straight pars. Felt pretty good to be able to strike the ball well off the fairway.

Nice 9 dude!

Ho hum 80. Not mad about it, poa annua hard pan greens made it nothing short of impossible to recover. Lots of shots to be happy about.

A hooded 8 iron under one tree, around another rolling out to about 10 feet, all within four feet of a snake I didn't realize was there hahaha... Good stuff.

Ho hum 80. Not mad about it, poa annua hard pan greens made it nothing short of impossible to recover. Lots of shots to be happy about.

A hooded 8 iron under one tree, around another rolling out to about 10 feet, all within four feet of a snake I didn't realize was there hahaha... Good stuff.

Ho hum indeed. But you know what? You are golfing and not working. I consider that a win.

39/39= 78. Playing with Big Time, had to play a big game! Its in "shot of the day" but I had a Hole out for Eagle during the round which made up for a bad double on a chip duff just two holes before. Fun round! Nate is welcomed to play with me anytime!!

Last edited:
40-41 for a frustrating 81. 3 double bogeys from hitting into hazards when the ball went through the wind or it stopped altogether. The last one at least makes you laugh a bit. When you grab a 215 club for a 190 shot and the wind stops, MAN does that ball sail into a forest something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back