It's hard to find this, but I will be on the lookout! Thanks buddy

Had a Snapshot from New Belgium earlier. Perfect summer beer. Had a beer in Memphis this weekend I would kill to get my hands on. High Cotton Sawmill Stout. Not bottling it yet, but apparently you can get it in growlers. It was tremendous.

Guinness. So delicious.

Had one at dinner. Back at home now and having one in the bottle. I think I like the bottle better than the can with the widget.

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter Ale

Had one at dinner. Back at home now and having one in the bottle. I think I like the bottle better than the can with the widget.

Need to retry the bottle, have been going with the cans lately.

Need to retry the bottle, have been going with the cans lately.

Either way it's good. I would probably drink Guinness out of a shoe.

Celebrating a legacy.

y9utysed.jpg

Guinness

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Celebrating a legacy.

y9utysed.jpg

Kill it with fire!
Miller Lite is at the bottom of my list, sorry.

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to enjoying some Rivertowne Roebling Porter when I get off work tonight.

One of these guys for the hockey game

5azu5ydy.jpg

a9u7uda6.jpg

Tried this Stone beer this evening. It's a tribute to one of their lost partners.

I've never had a Saison before, and I rarely drink smoked beers. This one is definitely a "sipping" beer, though. 10.5% and really strong. Enjoying it.

Avery White Rascal with dinner. A lot more when I get to the Taphouse.

Sam Adams Third Voyage IPA
Case of the bitters this evening

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Had the Founders KBS Stout Ale tonight. Chocolate, Coffee, aged in dark bourbon kask barrels. Hell yeah it was good.

Dinner is over rated anyway
a4unure4.jpg

Founders Centennial IPA. So freaking good.

Had the Founders KBS Stout Ale tonight. Chocolate, Coffee, aged in dark bourbon kask barrels. Hell yeah it was good.

Haven't had that. It does sound delicious.

I'm still slumming it with Milwaukee water (lite). And I love it

I'm still slumming it with Milwaukee water (lite). And I love it

Ain't no shame in that game. When I need to just get drunk Miller lite is my go to beer.

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Ain't no shame in that game. When I need to just get drunk Miller lite is my go to beer.

I have no shame with the beer I drink I can go quantity or quality.

I'm drinking Miller Lite. Ya wanna fight about it?!

;)

Last edited:
Back