Waterlefe Golf and River Club Review, Bradenton FL

a4yzyquj.jpg

46 on the front. 3 shots I would like back and 0 putts dropping. JB puts up a 1 over and can't get off the tee.

Stupid 3 putt bogey on 9 after sticking it to 15 feet. Payback for the 80 footer

Stupid 3 putt bogey on 9 after sticking it to 15 feet. Payback for the 80 footer

Finger down the shaft

46 on the front. 3 shots I would like back and 0 putts dropping. JB puts up a 1 over and can't get off the tee.

Change it up on the back, Captain!

Still in better shape then I was on that front. That's solid dude

Good news, the back 9 I think is the harder of the two

Good news, the back 9 I think is the harder of the two

Not for him today. He is playing great golf on the back.

But I agree with you normally

Myself and jwalt84 are playing waterlefe this Sunday at 2:20pm. If anyone is interested there are 2 spots available on golf now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself and jwalt84 are playing waterlefe this Sunday at 2:20pm. If anyone is interested there are 2 spots available on golf now.

Normally I would join you, but we have one of the equipment companies in town for dinner on Sunday night.

I'll tee it up with you guys. Normally like to play earlier in the day, but I think I can make this work. Always enjoy teeing it up with THPers.

Thats awesome. So wish I could join this one.

Thats awesome. So wish I could join this one.
Wish you could too, dude.

Im determined to not let Waterlefe eat my lunch...again.

Boom. Tee time made, boys. 2:20 on Sunday it is.

PM Sent!

Wish you could too, dude.

Im determined to not let Waterlefe eat my lunch...again.

Yeah, we have a friend from one of the OEMs that is in St Pete. He just proposed tonight and we are to have dinner with them on Sunday.

Awesome, will be a good time. The quest to break 100 starts Sunday!

Few things are better than playing with War Eagle. You guys are going to have a blast.

Few things are better than playing with War Eagle. You guys are going to have a blast.
It's going to be a good time. Havent played Waterlefe in a bit, should be a good test.

No doubt dude, he's a ton of fun to be around on the course or not.

Have fun fellas that course is wonderful, I miss it terribly.

Just grabbed 2 dozen balls for tomorrow. You know how this place eats them.

Just grabbed 2 dozen balls for tomorrow. You know how this place eats them.

My goal is to lose none.

True, my goal as well. But just in case. Plus I wanted to try the nike rzn and they are buy one get one dozen.

Back