The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I am going to add one thing to this. These captains want to win. Each one would love to be the winner. We hope THPers that get into this look at it as an opportunity to work on their game and come in peaking at the right time.

Regardless of if I get in to one of these events, THP has already made me a better golfer. My motivation to get better has never been stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very cool.

Uhhhhhh yes please. That is a steal. I do indeed dare to run the gauntlet.

Knowing that I can't make it tho this event because of a wedding I have to go to makes me very sad. I had an awesome time playing these courses at the invitational.

Knowing that I can't make it tho this event because of a wedding I have to go to makes me very sad. I had an awesome time playing these courses at the invitational.

Mward is that you?

From the 1st post

Signing Up
Over the next few weeks, THP will begin launching some fun challenges, contests and other items to gain entry in this event. Each one will have multiple winners and will complete a team of four with their Callaway Golf captain. Each one of these contests, will have a separate thread on THP.
I can't wait to see what mini gauntlets the contests will put us all through!

I want another crack at that Hills course.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

You and me both, partner. I remember that hole in the pic on page 1. I was in the front left bunker...in 3, and took a six. Wind was howling.

All three of the Palmetto Dunes courses are superb and will be in top condition when this goes down. Just playing those courses is worth the entry fee for this event. All the rest, and playing with the #ZooCrew, makes this just mind blowing.

Let's get this thing started!

I am going to add one thing to this. These captains want to win. Each one would love to be the winner. We hope THPers that get into this look at it as an opportunity to work on their game and come in peaking at the right time.

Picked or not I have worked on my game a ton and have learned a ton since I joined THP. I feel like by working indoors all winter I can hit the ground running this spring.

I accept your challenge. You could double dog dare me and I would jump through fire to accept the challenge. Palmetto Dunes was a great venue earlier and will play even better at the end of summer. Bring on the contents!

MUST PLAY CALLY GAUNTLET!!

Not sure how I missed this. Another terrific THP event and the price is silly good.

Man, does this look like fun. Going to pencil this one in for 2015. Plus, a chance to join the #ZooCrew for a few rounds is awesome!

Hmm, this would make quite the birthday present! By September my game should be in prime shape and ready to take home a trophy.

Sounds wonderful. Can't wait to start trying to get into this one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to go back for the Official Gauntlet, hope I get a shot. Had a blast at last years event.

This is going to be huge! One can only imagine what the captains have up their sleeve.

This is going to be huge! One can only imagine what the captains have up their sleeve.
Seeing how much they like to have and how competitive they can be, I'm sure whom ever plays will be floored. Plus the added bonus of playing these three tracks at the tail end of summer is going to be sweet.

Oh yeah no doubt. these courses in peak condition are absolute bears to contend with and Callaway is proving themselves to really be embracing the consumer, they are slowly turning me in their direction lol, I'm becoming a fan.

I've got the green light for this, not I just have to figure out how to get in.

Desire to win: Check

Working on game: Check

Peaking at right time: Check

My game will be at its all time best on July 26, 2014 for the #THPMC. With 10 more weeks of preparation leading up to the Gauntlet, it will be even better. Bring it on. I want this.

Oh yeah no doubt. these courses in peak condition are absolute bears to contend with and Callaway is proving themselves to really be embracing the consumer, they are slowly turning me in their direction lol, I'm becoming a fan.

You and me both. They are working their tails off to spread the Callaway gospel and it's working. Love all of the interaction and smack talk. This will be a blast!

Desire to win: Check

Working on game: Check

Peaking at right time: Check

My game will be at its all time best on July 26, 2014 for the #THPMC. With 10 more weeks of preparation leading up to the Gauntlet, it will be even better. Bring it on. I want this.

You were born for this event!!

I've got the green light for this, not I just have to figure out how to get in.

I'll show you the way. It's right behind me. Heh.

Whether it's the Gauntlet, another THP event, or just some random round, can't wait to play again my friend. (Hopefully it's this one.)

These two points really can't be emphasized enough.

Callaway is is absolutely bringing it. Prepare to have your expectations obliterated. That's just what they do.

Also, the PD courses will be in fantastic condition, and likely much more difficult. Still, I'd love to have another go at the Hills course.

Back