Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Sorry folks, I have to back out of this one. I was really looking forward to this but a couple of things have popped up and I just can't make it. Have fun.

Please send a PM to GolferGal as she handles all organization of events. Thank you.

Sorry folks, I have to back out of this one. I was really looking forward to this but a couple of things have popped up and I just can't make it. Have fun.

Sorry to hear this. That sort of stinks. But on a side note... Gosh I hope I'm next on the wait list! Fingers crossed and praying.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Sorry you can't make it to this one... but guess it's a little bitter sweet for me.... because I'm IN IT TO WIN IT!!!! :banana:
:bananadance::bananadance::banana:

Sorry to hear that gcruz. Good luck to the next THPer on the wait list.

Hopefully no one else has to drop out, this is going to be a great event!
Life happens sometimes though.

Sorry you can't make it to this one... but guess it's a little bitter sweet for me.... because I'm IN IT TO WIN IT!!!! :banana:

And another AF Ambassador in the event.

Hopefully no one else has to drop out, this is going to be a great event!
Life happens sometimes though.

I'd feel pretty bad if a THPer could not make an event. It's a virtually guaranteed fantastic time.

With that said, as someone sitting on the wait list...

Welcome aboard

Congrats Bhilln! Your in the dance. So jealous.

Congrats bhillin!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Congrats Bhilln! Your in the dance. So jealous.

I hope you get in, we need to tee it up again this summer!!

Awesome dude! Glad to have you coming along for the ride.

Awesome. It'll be great to see ya again Brian.

Congrats Brian!

I just got the pm! I'm in!

April fools...

FROGGY! So happy to hear this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FROGGY! So happy to hear this!

Dude that was an April fools joke. I'm still waiting patiently on the waiting list.

Dude that was an April fools joke. I'm still waiting patiently on the waiting list.

It was a cruel one too. I was so pumped for a second too lol

NOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats bud!!! We gonna road trip this, I got spare bed to if you need one Friday night.

Well, my May golf trip with my buddies is likely not happening. So I have officially submitted my request to be added to the very long wait list. It can happen right!?

Well, my May golf trip with my buddies is likely not happening. So I have officially submitted my request to be added to the very long wait list. It can happen right!?

Ya just never know

Right on Brian!! It'll be great to see you again dude!

Back