Ordered New Irons

Sposey549

Golfaholic
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Yesterday I was at the local golf shop and decided to do a fitting for Mizuno. After my fitting was complete I ordered a set of MP 54 3-PW. My first thought was to get the MP 64 irons but was not sure I could play the long irons in muscle back so I went with something that has a slight more forgiveness. Now I'm waiting till Wednesday for these to come in with my setup. I also added a Adams Tight Lies 3 wood that I was hitting really well in the monitor. I'm ready to put these new clubs into play.

You'll rock those new sticks, Shane. What are they replacing?

Yesterday I was at the local golf shop and decided to do a fitting for Mizuno. After my fitting was complete I ordered a set of MP 54 3-PW. My first thought was to get the MP 64 irons but was not sure I could play the long irons in muscle back so I went with something that has a slight more forgiveness. Now I'm waiting till Wednesday for these to come in with my setup. I also added a Adams Tight Lies 3 wood that I was hitting really well in the monitor. I'm ready to put these new clubs into play.

Sweet set of irons, congratulations.

Nice pick up, you will really enjoy the Mizzy's.

Congrats, enjoy the new sticks!

Nice choice Shane!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new sticks.

Great setup. Hope the produce a plethora of low scores.

Congrats on the new irons, hope you enjoy them.

Congrats on the pick up! The mp54 are dear to my heart as I gamed them for a good time. Some call it a gimmick but something can be said about feel of these clubs and the grain flow forging

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Congrats and nice choice on the shafts!

Great choice Sposey! Some people say Mizzies are overrated, I say they haven't just hit them correctly. Those are sweet and smooth.

Nice purchases. Hope you like them!

I think you will love the Mizzies Shane.

Back