The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

This is definitively going to be an amazing event with some great captains. And these courses will require each team to be at the top of their games. I hope that I can be a part of this, as my game should be in great shape by this time of the year.

Anything that Callaway does or participates in is off the charts awesome, this is definitely going to be another one of those events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This needs bumping.

This will be one awesome weekend and some amazing courses will be played. Having played all three I can say that everyone is in for a treat and some pretty tough courses for this.

Still trying to figure out who to back.........And lets be honest with myself I will bribe, cheat and steal to get into this event after watching last years Grandaddy. Pretty sure Sabella could get a fishing trip out of me.....Rhi could get an amazing Napa/Sonoma trip ect.

So you have one choice at a captain for this event...Who ya choosing?

They truly are all awesome but I would go with JRod. The guy just seems like a freaking blast at all times.

Love all of the captains.

But no one is beating #MVRhi

Man what a tough choice. Let me get on board with Rhi. I know she's going to be a very popular choice.

Jrod seems like a funny guy to tee it up with

Sabella in a close 2nd

They truly are all awesome but I would go with JRod. The guy just seems like a freaking blast at all times.

This may be against the spirit of the question. But he was my 2nd choice for the exact reason you mentioned.

I am a fan of all of them and am honored to call all friends, but if I was playing (and I am not), I would think Jason Finley would be the man. I hate losing. Finley hates losing. He has a fire that is great and loves the trash talk. He is a #GetsStuffDone kind of guy.

Finley. I've said it before, I just think our personalities would mesh well.

I will say it's Ethan for me. Love the excitement for the event and to take home the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Sabella would be my choice. I like calm, cool & collected. Plus the dude is relaxed enough to fish on the course and still score well.

I always see the fishing comment but obviously missed something. Anyone care to enlighten me.

I am not sure if I would want to choose one - they all seem awesome. But if any person can combine golf and fishing into one outing, I think I want him to be my captain. I'll go with Sabella.

I always see the fishing comment but obviously missed something. Anyone care to enlighten me.

Sabella brings a pole with him on the course and during times of waiting, fishes.

That's what I figured and it's fantastic.

Rhiona. Because, Rhiona.

Finley since he's going to battle with Team Harry at #TheKing!

JB, this is a tough question because all of them are awesome in their own ways and to be honest you can't go wrong with any of them.

If you told me to pick one, I'd have to say Ethan, he has his own action figure, he's an astronaut, talk about jack of all trades, and he's got the stones (Harry made him) to let PGA Tour Pros whack golf balls at him, not once, but TWICE!

Sounds like WINNING Captain material right there.

I'm going with Rhi. I think she has what it takes to keep the others in place.

MVRhi. Fairways and greens all day long. Sneaky good.

Back