What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cally Hyper lite 5!!
9yje2yhe.jpg

Garage sale find. I had to get it for the novelty.
a3e6epe3.jpg

vuve7yse.jpg

Picked up a Smart Sole 58* wedge on Ebay

Midnight SuperStroke 2.0! Yes!

The bay. Paid a little over retail but I want it now.

Hey guess what? Just bought the 2.0 midnight in both black/white and silver/black!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey guess what? Just bought the 2.0 midnight in both black/white and silver/black!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Niceeeee!!!!

Wasnt so much a purchase, but I returned my G25 and used the credit to buy a New Ping Golf Bag and some Adidas adizero Sport II's. Also my Cleveland Classic 290 was delivered too!

Thanks to Golf Mart's 90 day exchange policy, I swapped the Ping Scottsdale Anser 2 TR for this.....
yga9e4u7.jpg

jynuqagu.jpg

rydege2y.jpg

Paid the wife and I's 2014 membership today. Wallet is a little lighter now.............

u3evutu4.jpg

Paid for my membership at my local CC! $600 unrestricted play whenever I want! Pretty smokin' deal really.

this will be the next bag I buy. Love the color scheme.

I saw it this morning at the Watts. Charcoal / grey is a bit darker in person but yeah the color scheme is great.

Paid for my membership at my local CC! $600 unrestricted play whenever I want! Pretty smokin' deal really.

That's a great deal Jimmy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got a pair of white adidas ClimaLite 3stripe slacks for $29.99

Traded some stuff and walked out of PGASS with this haul for $20:

5y4e6ate.jpg

Couldn't pass up the THP green True Linkswear on clearance.

e7e5avat.jpg

Love that hat. Have worn it alot already. Really comfortable. Is it the stretch fit?

Yea, i dont wear anything but fitted. saw one on someone at the course today and had to have it.

Finally pulled the trigger on a couple new fairway woods, 3 and 5, from callaway pre owned. 2 new to me razr fit xtremes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back