Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst trade in Braves history was when they traded over $75 million in real life money, and in return, BJ Upton played on the team.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Worst Braves trade ever?

Probably.

Kenny Lofton for David Justice?

JD Drew (one year) for Adam Wainwright?

Def #1. That Drew trade was great on paper at the time, but it's a close 2.

The worst trade in Braves history was when they traded over $75 million in real life money, and in return, BJ Upton played on the team.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

In all honesty, that contract still isn't as bad as the Tex deal. And right now it looks like the Braves just set $75Million on fire. Still not as bad as the Tex deal.

The Rangers have had so many regular major league players over the years from that trade that it's just disgusting.

MLB 2014

In all honesty, that contract still isn't as bad as the Tex deal. And right now it looks like the Braves just set $75Million on fire. Still not as bad as the Tex deal.

The Rangers have had so many regular major league players over the years from that trade that it's just disgusting.

At the time, I liked that deal because we thought we could win it all, much like the Drew trade. We thought we were one player away and then we Barved it up in the playoffs. Had we actually won it all, it wouldn't have hurt as bad.

Edit: 07 was a terrible year. My childhood has been so scarred by Barvesing, I've blocked a lot of it out. Night ruined.

Decent start so for for tanaka

All these old Braves trade talks are bringing up old nightmares.

Please stop.

All these old Braves trade talks are bringing up old nightmares.

Please stop.

Tell them to stay on topic since it's 2014 thread lol

Tell them to stay on topic since it's 2014 thread lol
Seriously. #ATLCLIVEWHATEVERHEISCALLED is getting off topic.

I believe they call that a filibuster or something.

Little early for the game

7a7avusu.jpg

21 with wind chill

#ClutchDanUggla Braves lead 4-2 in the 5th

Hey 441, Pretty good start for Gibson huh?

MLB 2014

Ryan Doumit? with an RBI single. Strasburg gets the hook in the 5th. Braves lead 5-2

Hey 441, Pretty good start for Gibson huh?

Yeah man he was dealing. I think the early lead helped. Still way too many balls thrown out of that 100 pitches especially with so many first pitch strikes.

He did a great job of getting the lefties off of the plate by throwing inside.

Yeah man he was dealing. I think the early lead helped. Still way too many balls thrown out of that 100 pitches especially with so many first pitch strikes.

He did a great job of getting the lefties off of the plate by throwing inside.

I was shocked he only got through 5. Twinkies don't like guys throwing anything but strikes.

I was shocked he only got through 5. Twinkies don't like guys throwing anything but strikes.

Yeah had too many innings with 22 to 23 pitches to go any longer. Control hurt him last summer hopefully he gets more and more confident and improves his control

MLB 2014

BJ Upton can't hit, but he can play some D. Turns a fly ball out into a double play. Great throw to the plate to get the runner. 6-2 Braves.

BJ Upton can't hit, but he can play some D. Turns a fly ball out into a double play. Great throw to the play to get the runner. 6-2 Braves.
That was an awesome throw from center field to home, on a rope, to gun the man down at home. Saved a run there.

BJ Upton can't hit, but he can play some D. Turns a fly ball out into a double play. Great throw to the plate to get the runner. 6-2 Braves.

That was an awesome throw from center field to home, on a rope, to gun the man down at home. Saved a run there.

He was just giving Harper a lesson.

Another good escape by Julio in that inning. Kid has so much potential.

Watching my first Braves game of the season! I need to bring em some good luck :thumb:

Braves win! 6-2 go for the sweep tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back