DSCN4617-L.jpg

DSCN4618-L.jpg

DSCN4627-L.jpg

DSCN4628-L.jpg

DSCN4622-L.jpg

DSCN4623-L.jpg

Beauties Hawk... Did these play today?

• Staff
They did not. Got here after I was already home.

Gotchas. Anxious to hear your thoughts.

Tour Chrome. Nice. I'm curious how the grinds treat you.

• Staff
The grinds are interesting for sure. The wide sole (K) in the 58 sort of changes how I'll work with my wedges, but that's cool. I'm thinking I might bend them to my normal lofts just for continuity, but then again - maybe not. Probably won't really make a huge difference.

Liked that all three finishes were included.

Those are some pretty wedges. Love me some Vokeys. Love the raw black. Do you know if they're supposed to rust or not Ry? Assuming they're named Raw I'd say it's a safe bet to think so?

The grinds are interesting for sure. The wide sole (K) in the 58 sort of changes how I'll work with my wedges, but that's cool. I'm thinking I might bend them to my normal lofts just for continuity, but then again - maybe not. Probably won't really make a huge difference.

Liked that all three finishes were included.

Which one of your pictures are the golf nickle? I can't tell on my iFruit

Forgive me for comparing grinds to another OEM, but I'm a bit of noob with grinds and it's all I know. The M grind on the SM5 reminds me of the Channel grind; the K the Wide Sole grind; and the S the Shelf grind of the Hopkins options. If that is accurate, they are almost opposite how how I'd want to play them (I have a Shelf grind for full shots and pitches from tight lies on my 55 degree wedge, here it's on the 60). Does that comparison work? Or are they completely different?

Also, the second wedge finish, that is the Gold Nickel?

Those are some pretty wedges. Love me some Vokeys. Love the raw black. Do you know if they're supposed to rust or not Ry? Assuming they're named Raw I'd say it's a safe bet to think so?

Don't know this as a fact, but it appears that it will wear and rust to me.

Which one of your pictures are the golf nickle? I can't tell on my iFruit

The 58° is the gold nickel. Much more subtle than I thought.

Very subtle. In the store that gold sticks out and looks very... Delicate.

Forgive me for comparing grinds to another OEM, but I'm a bit of noob with grinds and it's all I know. The M grind on the SM5 reminds me of the Channel grind; the K the Wide Sole grind; and the S the Shelf grind of the Hopkins options. If that is accurate, they are almost opposite how how I'd want to play them (I have a Shelf grind for full shots and pitches from tight lies on my 55 degree wedge, here it's on the 60). Does that comparison work? Or are they completely different?

Also, the second wedge finish, that is the Gold Nickel?

Info on the site is sort of vague in my opinion, but here's my take.

M is sort of like the shelf. Looks like the channel there b/c of the shadow, but it's a trailing edge grind.
K is wide.
S is like the shelf too, but less trailing edge relief.

I'd agree that it wouldn't be my first choice of grinds in each loft, but I'll just assume they sent what they did for a reason and give it a shot.

Yep, the second one is the GN.

Very subtle. In the store that gold sticks out and looks very... Delicate.

I have the gold nickels and it's definitely subtle. Put in hand right next to the chrome you can see the difference.

I have the gold nickels and it's definitely subtle. Put in hand right next to the chrome you can see the difference.

Yep, the lighting in the pics sort of kills it, but in person you can definitely tell.

I picked up a set of 3 of these yesterday. Now I just have to wait a week for them to come in #leftyproblems

Wow. Just wow.

Man those are sweeet looking

Saw a set of these laying on the counter at Contraband Bayou. Of course, I had to touch. Just Bootyfull. If my SM4's weren't so new, these would be going in the bag.

I'm waiting for my 54/10 M grind in raw black finish. Felt great at the fitting!

What shafts do you have in these beautiful wedges?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Saw a set of these laying on the counter at Contraband Bayou. Of course, I had to touch. Just Bootyfull. If my SM4's weren't so new, these would be going in the bag.
Tried to get the girl to sell them to me at $109 which was the price they we're clearing out the SM4s at, no deal lol.

Very nice looking wedges

Really like the way these look, interested to hear your thoughts. Hoping my pro shop has some of these on Monday that I can demo.

Nice pics, I was looking at these wedges last weekend. Initially I thought I would go with the gold nickel when buying time arrives but now I am thinking raw black.

Back