Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J40's, Apex or AP2 in no particular order

I might have to go and Demo out the J40's as they are probably the sleekest topline of the 3.

I'll have to go hit the Apex's today. I'll let y'all know what goes in the bag.

I have one, would be happy to send it to you to try it out, Bill.

I also have one that either of you can give a whirl. I'm down for the count because of a torn ligament, so it's just sitting around, doing absolutely nothing.

Thanks guys! This would be a huge help however I am wondering if I should be trying something new right before the King? Hmmmm thinking about this for a bit.

Pondering wedges again. Possibly Vokeys 56 M grind and 60 K . Or possibly going back to J40 wedges really unsure where to go.

Love the Yururi's on full shots and out of the sand but the leading edge is a just a bit to sharp for me around the green.

Number. Seven.

Anything from titleist

Would you want to maybe work out a trade for some apex heads?

I'm going to do a full demo session with all the possible sets of clubs in one place and then decide on one bag and roll with it.

I have my golf league starting and know that no practice or rounds between tourneys do not equal great ball striking in Miura iron blades.

so I must tinker.

PM me if you're interested in a trade. I'd like to square up my bag with in the next two weeks.

Thx

Pondering a 913d2. Hit one yesterday that felt like money, but still think I hit my 3 deep further. Hmmm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ive been pondering a new 3w. Lots of nice options out there

Ponder over (didn't last that long) grabbed some Vokey SM 5 wedges s grind 56 and an M grind 60. Not the grinds I thought I would end up with but after reading about them a bit I changed my mind and settled on these. I believe the cashier made a bit of a mistake as he marked each wedge down to $104 which he said was part of an online sale. Have not seen the sm5 on sale yet and usually their sales exclude Vokey wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now on to the next ponder! Still pondering dropping the 4 iron and going with another i25 hybrid. I love my 19 degree but need to figure out if I do it if I should get the 22 or 26 degree

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

4 iron replacement

X2hot pro 23, Adams pro dhy 24

Hmm

I am struggling with the loft thing comparing irons to hybrids . 23 is my 4 iron loft yet I usually hit hybrids a good bit farther so wondering if I should loft up or not

I am struggling with the loft thing comparing irons to hybrids . 23 is my 4 iron loft yet I usually hit hybrids a good bit farther so wondering if I should loft up or not

I agree about lofting up. I carry my 20* X2Hot Pro hybrid (technically a 4 hybrid) about 20-25 yards further than the apex pro 4 iron. I'm looking for something to either kick my 4 iron out of the bag or bring the distance back down to about a 15 yard gap

Oh my

Oh my

Yeah I want to roll that a LOT.

3-irons...trying to decide if want to go AP2 or go with the matching CB to the rest of my set. I like the idea of the higher launch with the AP2 for long Par-3's and approaches to short Par-5's. I think I pretty much answered my own ponder...

I know I'm on the late show with this but the Apex 3i and TM CB are solid options

Yeah I want to roll that a LOT.

You and me both. Can't do the spider but give me that kind of stability in a smaller head and I'm sold.

Seriously. Real bad. Spider-stability in that head shape? One thousand times yes
You and me both. Can't do the spider but give me that kind of stability in a smaller head and I'm sold.

it's like a combination of the rossie and a maranello with the way the shaft is built into it.

I'm been doing some shaft reading today... Looking at this..

tourad_mt_icon.jpg

Better known as the Graphite Design Tour AD-MT. Plus, it's kind of loud.

m9pRJSTsjWrBckbFXFMYxqw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back