What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 83..44/39.. Highlighted by birdie on 18. Second round w/ new irons ( TM Speedblades ) hit them better but not crisp yet.. Couldn't make a putt but only 3 putted once..

YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO

I didn't play today, but just wanted to give a shout to all these low scores being posted. Way to go guys! Im guessing there will be some handicaps dropping around here

I shot a 79 yesterday form our blue tee's. It was the second round of the day in the afternoon of our pennants.

Played 9 and shot a pretty poor 48. Started triple, double, triple, and had four three putts, which hurt. No range there so went in cold so I'm blaming it on that hahaha I did birdie 9, a 180 yard par 3, which made me happy.

Well, I posted in here my last round and said I figured out what I was doing which showed today! Played 9 this afternoon with two birdies and a bogey for a 35 at my home course. It feels great to have my swing in gear this early in the season, but I'm sure it will fall apart soon.

43-42/85 today. Seven pars, seven bogeys. And four doubles, ugh.

87 today with punched and uncut greens. Was very upset with price for green conditions.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

87 today with punched and uncut greens. Was very upset with price for green conditions.

Brutal, frogman. You ask for a refund?

100. Short game coming around. Driver sucks, iron striking improving. Almost breaking 100. Good things.

Played Bentwater in Acworth Georgia today. This was the site of the 2011 Atlanta Tour Van Stop. Played from the blue tees at 6,517 yards. Rating 71.8, Slope 137. Shot 44/44 for 88. Will ESC to 86. Windy conditions with the firmest greens I've played in a long time. Had 1 birdie, 7 pars, 4 bogies, 4 dbls and 2 trips.

Played Bentwater in Acworth Georgia today. This was the site of the 2011 Atlanta Tour Van Stop. Played from the blue tees at 6,517 yards. Rating 71.8, Slope 137. Shot 44/44 for 88. Will ESC to 86. Windy conditions with the firmest greens I've played in a long time. Had 1 birdie, 7 pars, 4 bogies, 4 dbls and 2 trips.
I would love to go back and play that course again.

Do they actually maintain the rough now instead of just letting it grow uncontrollably and unmaintained?

Do they actually maintain the rough now instead of just letting it grow uncontrollably and unmaintained?

That water on 18 was tough too. ..especially with golden ticket looming

With still dormant Bermuda the rough was no problem today. I'm sure it will be tough in deep in September again.

84 from 6800 yds and a 137 slope. Went and played a tough course. My game is starting to come around.

Made my own tees today going as far back as I could...not very smart considering I had two drives that were on too aggressive of lines and couldn't make the carry. Finished the day with a great 9 iron to 4 feet and lipped out.

+3 for 9...played like absolute garbage hitting 2/9 greens. Driver was not there today and it cost me.

Tap Tap Taparoo

85 on Poppy Ridge tough day nothing was going straight

38 front 9 at PGA National...simulator. Getting ready for the championship!!! #INDY

Brutal, frogman. You ask for a refund?

Nope. I'm not one to ask for a refund. Ok maybe that 1 time I did when there was more grass in the sand pit than there was on the green. But that was the only time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back