Hello from Upstate NY!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, fellow NY'er. I'm right down the road in Vestal.

Awesome. Hopefully we get a chance to tee it up this season

:welcome: glad you decided to join in. I am excited for you being on staff with Adams Golf, great opportunity for you for sure.

Welcome!

Always nice to welcome another NYer! Hop in our regional thread, we have a blast on the golf course.

Welcome from Buffalo!

Welcome to Paradise dude! We got a bunch of great THPers in the WNY-Upstate NY area so I'm sure we'll get together for some rounds this summer!

Welcome to THP!

Hello from Upstate NY!

Welcome to Paradise dude! We got a bunch of great THPers in the WNY-Upstate NY area so I'm sure we'll get together for some rounds this summer!

Thank you. I'll keep an eye on the Regional thread and try to meet up with you guys whenever my schedule allows. It's always fun to meet and golf with other people that share this addiction :)

And thank you to everyone else for all the welcomes. This really is a great community.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome ButterFade ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!! Wish you the best of luck with your PAT this summer. Now you have a summer course you'll have to find yourself a winter course down south some where.

Welcome to paradise, from Binghamton. Hopefully we can tee it up later this summer.

Welcome to THP! Always great to see a fellow NYer join us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:, some great people at Adams for sure. A few of us got the red carpet treatment down in Texas last month. Good luck on the PAT this summer!

Happy Bday!!!

welcome to THP and congrats on the Adams deal!

Welcome!

Back