Get to know your 2014 Morgan Cup Team Hackers

TNTCigarguy

2014 #THPMC @TntCigarguy
Reaction score
Handicap
Cigars
Now I am not a professional and this is the first time I have done this so sorry for the low quality. But here is your chance to get to know #Team Hackers

Well done Trevor! Great soundtrack also!

Enjoyed getting to know you guys! Great job!

That was great Trevor...thank you so much for putting that all together.

I am beyond honored to be surrounded by the seven other THP members highlighted here. I could not have possibly asked for a team that gets along with each other better, supports a common vision for their Morgan Cup journies, and is more fun to be around (even virtually) than the incredible members of Team Hackers.

Great job Trevor. That took a lot of work. Well done!

Thanks, Trevor. Great video.

That was awesome!

Well done Trevor, I think you did an outstanding job in putting that together!

Great video and awesome job putting out together. Way better than anything I could have done

Dude that was awesome. Great job. Love the music selection as well.

Thanks Trevor that was a great insite into your team members.

Well done big T.

Awesome video, Trevor.

I love it, well done TNT. Some quality people on this squad to say the least.

'White chain'....that's going to be stuck in my head everything I hear a certain song

Great video TNT, good getting to know team hackers

Using Tapatalk

Awesome video, Trevor. Thanks for putting that together. I'm very lucky to be part of this team--we've got a great group of guys.

Well done Trevor! Nice to put some faces to the names.

Awsome man.. alot of good stuff there trevor. Its an honor to be on the same team as you and thr other 6 hackers. Donne couldnt have picked thid team any better and I can not wait to share the battlefield with all of you!

Well done Trevor.

Wonderful job!

Trevor! Awesome, just very well done man. I'm so very proud to be a Hacker here at THE Hackers Paradise!

JM

Fantastic job Trevor. Thanks for putting this together. That was great, getting to know some of the 2014 Morgan Cup staffers.

Great Job Trevor!!! Did a amazing job with that and that's great to know all about your Team.

Great job. Trevor, it came out great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work boys!

Back