1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

Congrats, sposey!

Congrats Sposey!

Welcome to the team Sposey, though I don't believe it's technically official until you throw your out your first team Chad barb. Anything in regards to hair care products, slow play, or 7i-esque drives will do. I have a ton of notes in regards to trashtalk I can share with you.:bashful:

Congrats

Congrats on making the team.

Congrats!!

We will be choosing from those that entered this thread for the last person in #TheKing

My gosh! Another chance at the King! My stomach just did flip flops ..again!

Edit: The circumstances of this opening really break my heart. Please visit the link below and give drp3434 and his family your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/fo...ything-you-got

Last edited:
1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

We will be choosing from those that entered this thread for the last person in #TheKing

Holy smokes, another person is getting in #TheKing.

Last edited:
Holy Cow, another Chance......

I can only hope for a winning selection. Good Luck All

I can't imagine what Danny is going through. My heart breaks. But here's to whomever joins us in less than 3 short weeks for #theking. Going to be epic!

Just think I've always been #withChad

I remember a point where you were on our side. If you make it to can be our mole!

Shhhh. That was just my wife trying to get me into #theking.

Bittersweet that there is another opportunity to get in. Best wishes to drp3434

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Participant will be announced today.

Wow that is rough. I know someone will be happy when that call is made.

Participant will be announced today.

Absolutely perfect way to start the week. Cant wait to see who gets in!

Looking forward to seeing who will be joining #thehashtagettes today. Hope they have their hair products ready! :)

Looking forward to seeing who will be joining up with us in a few weeks!

Just bought some new hair product online this AM. Could it be a sign of the day to come???

Just bought some new hair product online this AM. Could it be a sign of the day to come???

Now this is too funny. :D I'm so bummed about our team mate drp3434 not being able to join us and at the same time excited for the new guy heading our way! Good luck you all :thumb:

Good luck everyone, someone is going to have a REALLY good day today!

Danny's spot will be tough to fill, but I know THP is up to the challenge! Can't wait to find out who will be joining us in a few weeks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back