2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Oh ok I see how it is lol. Say if you have me playing on Wednesday at true blue in the pm with THPer I'm good.

I put you into True Blue PM on Wednesday broseph. Let me know if plans change.

I'll play True Blue Wednesday PM with Canadan and Coers

I'll play True Blue Wednesday PM with Canadan and Coers

Depending when I get in maybe I can sneak in this group if it's only you three.

I would be honored to play a round with you guys. I imagine I'll be making you guys look like pro's out there.

I'll bold the three of you up and then when we here from Canadan I will add him if he wants.

I would be honored to play a round with you guys. I imagine I'll be making you guys look like pro's out there.

haha, wont be the case at all, and its all about having a good time buddy

I'll jump on with fupresti and nebgolfer on Wednesday PM.

I do want to play Caladonia at least once. Whether it be AM or PM on Friday I don't care.

I hear ya there, if your not have a good time might as well not even been playing. I see this as a fabulous time with some THP greats.
haha, wont be the case at all, and its all about having a good time buddy

Put me down for true blue am or pm. Team round at Caledonia so I'll need to acquaint myself at true blue!

Put me down for true blue am or pm. Team round at Caledonia so I'll need to acquaint myself at true blue!

I know they only have so many PM slots and it looks like a lot of guys are going to be vying for PM slots. The sooner you know the better!

Are spectators allowed to play along in practice rounds? Or is this only for participants and volunteers?

I know they only have so many PM slots and it looks like a lot of guys are going to be vying for PM slots. The sooner you know the better!

What ever works for me :)

It doesn't matter where I go, I'd prefer to play with people I haven't before so I can get to know everyone. Think it might be advantageous as a volunteer. Maybe start a group for Wednesday PM at Caledonia? Well see how it floats.

2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

It doesn't matter where I go, I'd prefer to play with people I haven't before so I can get to know everyone. Think it might be advantageous as a volunteer. Maybe start a group for Wednesday PM at Caledonia? Well see how it floats.

This is the hardest thing with so little time. I want to play with as many new guys as I can but I also want to tee it up with some buddies as well.

Who is in for a Wednesday PM round that doesn't have a group yet? I'm fine with either course but it looks like most are playing TB.

This is the hardest thing with do little time. I want to play with as many new guys as I can but I also want to tee it up with some buddies as well.

Definitely. And I'm sure our duties will have us interacting with everyone. Just proposing something to get another option for Wednesday afternoon as it looks packed at True Blue.

Who is in for a Wednesday PM round that doesn't have a group yet? I'm fine with either course but it looks like most are playing TB.

Hi. I'm Jman.

Just saw this, I would love to tee it up with you Tyler! Caledonia sounds awesome man.

Wed PM at Caledonia:

Tpluff
Jman
#cookie
???

Wed PM at Caledonia:

Tpluff
Jman
#cookie
T2GRN18

Brad - update OP please?? And thanks!

And I will start a group for True Blue AM on Thursday. Thanks Brad!

Back