2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Obviously I didn't want to step on anyone's toes, just figured this would be the easiest way of communicating and keeping the info all in one place. I know it's another MC thread, but I figured since the invitationals have these threads it's be easier to keep it in one spot by making one for the MC.

Obviously I didn't want to step on anyone's toes, just figured this would be the easiest way of communicating and keeping the info all in one place. I know it's another MC thread, but I figured since the invitationals have these threads it's be easier to keep it in one spot by making one for the MC.

I think it is. Good on you for taking the initiative. It'll also give the volunteers a chance to see where the gaps are for the Thursday rounds which is awesome. I bet Albatross will be able to incorporate a few.

Oh I'm not sweating that at all B-rad. Just wanted to make sure people don't think I'm ducking them or being rude.

Team THP on Thursday, 36 holes.

I'll be teeing it on Wednesday for 36 as well.

I think it is. Good on you for taking the initiative. It'll also give the volunteers a chance to see where the gaps are for the Friday rounds which is awesome. I bet Albatross will be able to incorporate a few.
Playing a round prior to their victory would be awesome! Just sayin

Oh I'm not sweating that at all B-rad. Just wanted to make sure people don't think I'm ducking them or being rude.

No no no. Sorry that wasn't directed at anyone, just trying to help.

Don't ever apologize to me. I'll punch you right in the elbow if you do it again.

At least punch me in the back so I can get some free treatment.

Oh snap, i didnt know we were doing 36 Thursday

#ImDownWithIt

I believe that most of the Team Hackers members are going to play together on Thursday morning as well, probably prefer Caledonia.

Might be able to squeeze in 18 on Wedensday afternoon, but 36 with my Team on Thursday is a sure thing.

Might be able to squeeze in 18 on Wedensday afternoon, but 36 with my Team on Thursday is a sure thing.

Agreed with this kick ass dude. I'm the same.

I'm down for 18 or 36 both Wednesday and Thursday. Whether with team or any other THPer its always good time

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I presumed that the Velvet Ropes and security would be sufficient notice for everyone.

That's the only way to do it. 36 on each day is my plan as well.

Good job dude, I think it's great for communication about practice rounds, that way everyone sees who's playing when and can jump in any openings.

Tuesday PM, Wed AM PM

Thanks for the heads up, Brad. My rounds will be based on travel. At the moment, planning to travel with Mojo. I'd obviously love to tee it up with the volunteers. Or anyone for that matter. Subscribed and I'll chime in when I know more.

Wow. I'm actually posting in the Morgan Cup practice rounds thread. It's getting real.

I might be in for a PM round on Wednesday

I might be in for a PM round on Wednesday

Got it on there, no worries if it changes. This will be pretty fluid as people's travel plans change.

Current plan is to play 18 on Wednesday on True Blue. Thursday is reserved for TeamDotCom and will be 36 holes. Plans are still a little fluid, however.

Current plan is to play 18 on Wednesday on True Blue. Thursday is reserved for TeamDotCom and will be 36 holes. Plans are still a little fluid, however.

Are you planning to play True Blue in the morning or afternoon? It's not set in stone, just so I can put it in a slot somewhere.

Are you planning to play True Blue in the morning or afternoon? It's not set in stone, just so I can put it in a slot somewhere.

I could do either, but, put down PM. That way I can get used to the afternoon heat, and use the morning for short game practice.

Sounds like Team THP is going for 36 on Thursday. With that in mind I will only go for 18 on Weds. Perhaps they will let me take a cart out and BS with some playing 36.

Sounds like Team THP is going for 36 on Thursday. With that in mind I will only go for 18 on Weds. Perhaps they will let me take a cart out and BS with some playing 36.

I like that plan for Wednesday. Maybe an AM round, grab a decent lunch, some time in the short game area at Caledonia, and then try to catch up with some guys on the course.

Back