Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Joffrey haters might want to watch tonight. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...

Oh, IT'S ON!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's about time she started killing people.

Mostly ... zzzzzzzz ... nice setups for the rest of the season.

Pretty disappointing opener, that little varmint needs to die!

Pretty disappointing opener, that little varmint needs to die!

I thought it was great. You just can't just right into what is going to happen this season. According to George R.R. Martin, they stayed real close to the book on this season. All I'm going to say for those that haven't read the book, prepare to have your minds blown. I know mine was when I finished book 3.

The Hound and Arya stole the entire episode.

Every time I see this thread pop up I see it as: Game of Thongs :bulgy-eyes:

Thought the episode was a good start. Setting up a lot I liked the hound and Arya scenes wonder where that's heading.

Looks like the Royal wedding could be next week.

Looks like the Royal wedding could be next week.

I doubt it. Maybe week after - I think the Geoffery in full-bloom hasn't happened yet. (I know, right?!) Just speculating, but he started with Tyrion (great b*tch slap retort), then Sansa, then Cersei, now uncle-dad Jamie, we need another Tywin interaction.

The Hound and Arya stole the entire episode.

No doubt. Those two are by far the most entertaining - both comedic, character development and action-wise.

First episode was what I expected. A lot of foreshadowing and some blood to keep the crazies happy. very interested to see how the "unstable dragons" play out. Having not read the books, I feel like big things are about to get interesting and Daenerys ends up on top.

Adventuretime with The Hound and Arya are the best. Lots of things setting up. It's going to be a fun season. Did anyone else think of the South Park parody when the guy grabbed the other guy and tried to convince him to stay for the 'party'....

My prediction is that Arya whacks Joffrey. She has blood on her hands now.

My prediction is that Arya whacks Joffrey. She has blood on her hands now.

That would be cool, she seemed to enjoy that smooth sword action a little didn't she, I didn't think she would do it.

I like the direction they are taking Arya. So many ways they could go with her but I'm rooting for one on particular.

That would be cool, she seemed to enjoy that smooth sword action a little didn't she, I didn't think she would do it.

She was finally ready...and she enjoyed it alot. Did she not punk Joffrey in the first season by the river? Had sword at his throat but let him go? I feel like she gets another chance and shows no mercy.

Now that I've read the books, this season is going to be awesome.

It's that time again folks.

So that was as good as I had hoped.

Yay!!!

Back