The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not talking about me are you? We discussed this in a PM once I thought. :laughing:

No, not you Bogey unless you are confused about your gender too.

No, not you Bogey unless you are confused about your gender too.

Um... let me check.....Nope pretty sure about that part. :wink:

I thought Claire already admitted she was a 14 yr old boy???

Yup!

ronhoward4.jpg

Layover is from 7:eek:o pm until almost 1:00am. Hows traffic at say 8:00pm typically?

You should be fine. The 405 starts to clear up around 8. Im sure we can help you with the route as well.

I :love:

IMG_2195.JPG

so who's the age and gender culprit?

I was going to ask. I thought it was antifreeze. :D
Give me a couple of those and a McRib and Im a happy man.

Not into the Shamrock shakes, but I love me some McRibs!

I was going to ask. I thought it was antifreeze. :D
Give me a couple of those and a McRib and Im a happy man.

Not into the Shamrock shakes, but I love me some McRibs!

The McRib is now back. I never eat fast food but it seems every place is closed here on Sunday's so we tried to go out to eat this past Sunday and nothing was opened so we ended up at McDonalds. We both got the Shamrock Shake, it was really good. That's when I saw the sign that said the McRib is back.

That's when I saw the sign that said the McRib is back.

I dont know why the McRib ever has to go anywhere. If I was the President of the United States, my first order of business would be to make the McRib available all year long.

I dont know why the McRib ever has to go anywhere. If I was the President of the United States, my first order of business would be to make the McRib available all year long.

We were actually having that exact conversation on our way home that night. We were saying how we understand the marketing ploy behind only having the McRib available for certain times. However, if we won the lottery the first thing we would do is buy their milkshake machine because it's awesome and then JB would like to have would have our own personal McDonalds and the McRib would be available all year long.

We were actually having that exact conversation on our way home that night. We were saying how we understand the marketing ploy behind only having the McRib available for certain times. However, if we won the lottery the first thing we would do is buy their milkshake machine because it's awesome and then JB would like to have would have our own personal McDonalds and the McRib would be available all year long.

I'd buy Christy's shake machine and get my ice cream from the same place! I'd just fly out to JB's and GG's McDonalds whenever I wanted a McRib.

What's Christy's? Or is that a person?

It's the place Jeff, MO and I have talked about a few times in different threads. Best tenderloins and best malts I've ever had! I can walk there in just a few minutes if I cut through yards and jump fences like I did when I was a kid!

blog091031a.JPG

It's the place Jeff, MO and I have talked about a few times in different threads. Best tenderloins and best malts I've ever had! I can walk there in just a few minutes if I cut through yards and jump fences like I did when I was a kid!

blog091031a.JPG

I love places like that. There is a place near us now that is supposed to have incredible ice cream and shakes. We haven't tried it yet but now I am craving a milk shake.

My sister worked there when she was 15. It was called Carter's Tasty Queen then. Funny thing is the owners and former owners live two houses away from each other and just a few houses from me.

I'm bored...as always :( Just 2 and a half more hours of boredom left for me today!!

We have "The Munch Box", not only is it a clever name but they have good root beer floats. No milkshakes though.
10985.jpg

Whooo...a root beer float, that sounds good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back