I have no shame with the beer I drink no can go quantity or quality.

I'm drink Miller Lite. Ya wanna fight about it?!

;)

Yeah what he said!

tZGmKxxl.jpg

Cheers to that!

Soooo... I misspelled some words in that previous post.

Haha. One or two. But I am not counting. You have either had a few already or you got Freddie'd.

Haha. One or two. But I am not counting. You have either had a few already or you got Freddie'd.

No comment on quantity.

Red Seal Ale at the taphouse. Not bad. Smooth and has a sweet finish, to me anyways.

Founders Backwoods Bastard :)

hubupe8a.jpg

It was time to get a case of one of the best.

Taps away

ytarutud.jpg

From a sampler pack. Good, but not as good as their porter.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Lite :)

Sam Adams Escape Route

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Magic Hat Pistil their Spring Seasonal, it's crisp and refreshing don't mind it.

ara2u4yj.jpg

Now, drinking Wachusett Strawberry White

nahu3azu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Picked up a Shiner variety pack and couldn't be happier!

Stone Brewery Imperial Russian Stout. It's like the opposite of a session beer. Love this thing.

one of my favorites that I hadn't been able to get for a while has returned to my welcoming belly - 512 Pecan Porter. Try it, you must.

Magic Hat Pistil their Spring Seasonal, it's crisp and refreshing don't mind it.

ara2u4yj.jpg

Now, drinking Wachusett Strawberry White

nahu3azu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man...Pistil is like drinking a liquified dandelion haha. Strange but I liked it a lot, too.

eqegyqat.jpg

Having a nice local IPA with a nice view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y3e9e7y7.jpg

Tip of the cap to Hawkster on this one. Excellent, excellent beer.

Just a little coffee to it, and strong enough to know it's there. Really nice stout.

I was overwhelmed by choices at the liquor store so I went with a quart bottle of Coors Banquet (no paper bag). Just something to sip on while smoking my cigar.

Any of the local FL guys have any brewery recommendations? There seems to be several down here near Tampa, would like to try em out

Any of the local FL guys have any brewery recommendations? There seems to be several down here near Tampa, would like to try em out

Cigar City is extremely good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Back