Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but I think that was a fluke

The dude has a 35-18 record.. The Cardinals score a ton of runs when he pitches. Unfortunately it is tough to tell a guy with a record like that he isn't going to be in the rotation.

The dude has a 35-18 record.. The Cardinals score a ton of runs when he pitches. Unfortunately it is tough to tell a guy with a record like that he isn't going to be in the rotation.

Very true. He does win a lot of games but he still scares me

Melky cabrera hits HR #4 already.

#IfBraunCanDoItSoCanI

Hey texashacker
Yordano ventura has 0 er in 6 innings with 6k's

Boo birds out in ATL after BJ Uptons 13th K in his 7th game.

Got worse during his prime...don't see that often.
And ATL has too much wrapped up in his contract to bench him. I would rather see Jordan Schafer out there right now, at least that kid is fighting to keep his tail in the bigs.

And ATL has too much wrapped up in his contract to bench him. I would rather see Jordan Schafer out there right now, at least that kid is fighting to keep his tail in the bigs.

ATL needs to send him to the minors for a while and see if that wakes him up. However, I don't see it helping. He got his money and contract. What does he care if he doesn't produce? He still gets his paycheck. It's the problem with sports and big contracts. There needs to be a clause in place to protect teams from this exact situation.

JMO though.

Little Double header action for the Tribe, up 1-0 early

or not....stupid yahoo was wrong...0-0

Tribe win game 1 2-0

Went to the Braves game last night and it was a little chilly out and I saw a stupid game. Thought Heyward might've tied up in the bottom of the 9th. Still had a lot of fun tailgating and I was able to take down one of these:

zY29cwf.jpg

#iwantadodgerdog

BJ on the bench!

BJ on the bench!

WHAT?? NO BJ...and Heyward leading off lol

WHAT?? NO BJ...and Heyward leading off lol

Heyward's been there all year.. he's 0-for-his last 24 (I think). He was hot during SS, hasn't carried over yet.

Heyward's been there all year.. he's 0-for-his last 24 (I think). He was hot during SS, hasn't carried over yet.

I suppose lots of teams have 240lb leadoff hitters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back