Team Callaway Collection

At least you get the emails lol, my packages just show up.
you had to register at Callaway.com log in & check order history, look for you 1st shipment, tracking number for the second should be there

I would go for this:

callaway-headcover.png

*Drool*

That headcover is nasty. Want.

I want that headcover!!!

That magnolia headcover is incredible...hope you all get those

That magnolia headcover is incredible...hope you all get those
That would be an awesome surprise for those boxes, for sure... and highly sought after.

Saw this on Twitter. Hopefully this is the 2014 Commemorative coin coming out for the Masters.

Saw this on Twitter. Hopefully this is the 2014 Commemorative coin coming out for the Masters.

Thats freaking awesome looking.

Definitely want!

My guess is yes, and I'm a fan already

And if the coin wasn't enough looks like these are head covers for this week

That coin is money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coin is really nice. I like their entire theme this week of honoring Palmer. Everything looks great, and it's a wonderful tribute to him.

The coin is really nice. I like their entire theme this week of honoring Palmer. Everything looks great, and it's a wonderful tribute to him.

Arnie is a favorite of mine. When I saw the stand bag come out I had to jump on it. The staffer would be awesome, but that's some serious $$$$. I hope I can win one of those coins this week during the contests.

Awesome looking coin and it's great of Callaway to show appreciation to Arnie!

i got the email last night the second shipment is on the way!

Mine will be here tomorrow!!!!! :D

I can't wait to see what's in your second boxes. Hope you all are thrilled.

Mine will be here tomorrow!!!!! :D
Post pics in a spoiler, I won't be able to see what I got for 2 weeks, so interested to see what came :)

Very excited to see what you guys will be receiving!

Very excited to see what you guys will be receiving!

I am sure you will all love it. Excited to hear what everyone has to say about it.

I am sure you will all love it. Excited to hear what everyone has to say about it.

Knowing how the #Zoocrew does things, it will surely not disappoint and will make everyone not in #TeamCallaway envious.

Back