First dentist appt with my 4yr old. Hoping this goes well

She'll probably be fine. They might not be able to get through everything they normally do. My daughter has been there twice (only once for an actual appointment). She was good up to a point, but got a little further along the 2nd time.

Had Easter pictures done over the weekend and here are a few that we got... 8 months old and I have loved every second of fatherhood.

Cute kid!

My little dude is so sick right now it's just sad. A cold, allergies and pink eye.

However, he just woke up a few minutes ago and was hollering for me. My wife beat me to his room and was sitting with him while he was still calling for me. I walked over and he raised his hand up just to give me a high five, then laid back down.

Love that little guy.

My little dude is so sick right now it's just sad. A cold, allergies and pink eye.

However, he just woke up a few minutes ago and was hollering for me. My wife beat me to his room and was sitting with him while he was still calling for me. I walked over and he raised his hand up just to give me a high five, then laid back down.

Love that little guy.

#wareagle

Dude is lineback tough. Like sec linebacker tough.

#wareagle

Dude is lineback tough. Like sec linebacker tough.
LMAO.

His size says more like a down in the trenches lineman, but he is a little hardass.

This whole baby thing is starting to become real. The wife and I joke all the time about what "the baby" wants. Usually it is something the wife wants to happen (i.e. The baby wants you to run to the storeand buy some milk). Walked into the bedroom tonight and thought my wife was on the phone. Nope. She said she was talking to my son. My. Son. A few months ago the doc said that was the faintest of possibilities and now we are a few months away from him entering this world.

This whole baby thing is starting to become real. The wife and I joke all the time about what "the baby" wants. Usually it is something the wife wants to happen (i.e. The baby wants you to run to the storeand buy some milk). Walked into the bedroom tonight and thought my wife was on the phone. Nope. She said she was talking to my son. My. Son. A few months ago the doc said that was the faintest of possibilities and now we are a few months away from him entering this world.

Just wait. It is going to absolutely fly by and he'll be here before you know it. I can't believe my daughter is almost 4 and my son is already a month old.

Precious times, I blinked and my older one is away at university! Love it when she's back for a break like now...

Parenting Thread

mynytu7e.jpg

He got a bath after this.

No matter how stressful my day is, coming home and giving this one a bath always makes it better.

Parenting Thread

Love this little monster. She has no choice but to be a Yankee fan.
2ydeveta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to take my 2 year old son out while his sister was at dance, he putted on every hole, we played 6, and had a bunch of fun, I'd say he need to grow about 2 inches and then we can get him his own clubs and he can stop borrowing his sister's pink putter!

He loved driving the cart:

Waiting for me to tee off while eating a snack!

Loved putting:

He gave me one scare on a hole where he started to walk in front of me while teeing off, but we had a good learning moment about staying behind people and not moving while people are teeing off. The talking is still gonna be a problem for him, but luckily he'll just be playing with family for a while!

Nice! I can't wait until my little man is old enough to join me.

Love all those pics guys.

Life is good. Kids are happy it's spring, the baby is at that super cute age where everything is fun, and the boy has been doing exceptionally well both at home and in school.

Most of you haven't seen Ryler since she was only a month old, so she has changed quite a bit since then! Had to show off a few recent pics:

Most of you haven't seen Ryler since she was only a month old, so she has changed quite a bit since then! Had to show off a few recent pics:

How old is she now?

My little girl is 2 months :)

These photos were taken at 9 months, she is now 10 months old

Finally decided to use a photo sharing service to add some pics. Here's my little princess @ birth

Her first lesson @ 5 days: Grip

1 month

Bath time

and finally present (2 months)

Adorable Jericho.

Adorable! She doesnt seem to interested in the grip lesson yet :act-up:

Adorable! She doesnt seem to interested in the grip lesson yet :act-up:

She was being fussy because SHE wanted to start with learning the pivot but I insisted on the fundamentals first :)

Great stuff guys, adorable kids and babies.

Two things:

Today's cartoons are terrible, too fast, too violent.
I don't let my older daughter (2 y 4 mo) watch tv or programs that much, but here's a tip: YouTube, "Hopla". Short 5 minute episodes with the simplest stuff you can think of, but 2-3 yo, love it. It's a rabbit living in a yellow house.

I'm rather outside playing, but for those rainy days / sick days, try it. It's safe, educating (in a way) and apparently fun.

Second thing:

dugazujy.jpg

Back