2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

-14...someone finds the zone and takes off from the field forcing more mistakes and wins by 8....

I was hoping that would start earlier!

Could do what I'm planning on doing and run the video coverage, which starts earlier, but just for the audio.

I took Dustin Johnson for the contest. I know he crapped the bed with an 80 and WD last week, but the guy has been playing well this year. He has the length and his coming off his best Masters finish last season(T13).

I hope Fred Couples comes in tearing the course up first two days again!

Blixt is playing well this morning 3 birdies.

Blixt with 3 birdies on the day to go with 1 bogie is leader at -2 now.

Is this streaming on the Golf Live Extra app, and if so what time does the stream start?

Is this streaming on the Golf Live Extra app, and if so what time does the stream start?
Download the Masters app. Amen Corner starts at 10:45 ET.

any one else have dufner? thats what i went with.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Web moved into 1st with birdies on 1 & 2

Surprised to see T. Clark struggling early. +5 thru 9

Amen Corner live feed getting ready to start now that Cink and Clark are on #11.

My picks:
Woodland
Stenson
English

I went with Stenson, English, and Manassero. I know Matteo is a definitely longshot, but he's got a lot of talent, and I like his game after seeing him win the BMW in Europe last year.

We'll see how it goes haha.

My picks were english, stepson and phil

I gave English a good look. I think he can play well here.

I picked Phil, English and Reed.

Amen Corner is live

Webb off to a video game start. Birdies 1-2-3.

I love being able to watch it live while I'm at work.

As for picks, I went a different route and picked Kuchar. Always plays well here and is red hot. After a few near misses of a win the last couple weeks, I think he finally gets it done this week.

5 birdies for the first 9 by Blixt, can't start much better than that.

I love being able to watch it live while I'm at work.

As for picks, I went a different route and picked Kuchar. Always plays well here and is red hot. After a few near misses of a win the last couple weeks, I think he finally gets it done this week.

You didn't!!!! :alien:

Great pick. I had the same reasoning. 3rd times a charm.

Back