Callaway Big Bertha Driver Review

Now you understand my position a while back. Ultimately it came down to confidence bc numbers wise they are neck and neck

Understand? I believe I told you it would be 6 in one and a half dozen in the other between the two. :alien:

They're def interchangeable for me right now I think, and thats pretty awesome.

I hit this one really well yesterday, I forgot how much I enjoy this head....and the sound.

But, each time it delivered, so too did the Bio.

Its funny how different things work for different people. I hit both well, but to me its not even close. It sounds better and offers more lateral forgiveness. Both are solid without question.

Understand? I believe I told you it would be 6 in one and a half dozen in the other between the two. :alien:

They're def interchangeable for me right now I think, and thats pretty awesome.

Yes master Yoda you were wise with your vision, meant that my struggles with which one to go with were similar. :)

Its funny how different things work for different people. I hit both well, but to me its not even close. It sounds better and offers more lateral forgiveness. Both are solid without question.

It def sounds better, to me there's no better sounding driver out there, its one of those unique and addicting things.

Distance and dispersion though for me have been the same though that is with the shaft change for testing, might play a role.

If you forced me to pick one and keep it forever, its probably Bertha, plus the sliding weight actually works and I like that.

It def sounds better, to me there's no better sounding driver out there, its one of those unique and addicting things.

Distance and dispersion though for me have been the same though that is with the shaft change for testing, might play a role.

If you forced me to pick one and keep it forever, its probably Bertha, plus the sliding weight actually works and I like that.

Plus you have that bad a$$ headcover to rock on it!

I'm excited to get mine out again tomorrow. It's been over a week since I last hit it, but I expect to pick up right where I left off.

Definitely! I liked the sound of both - but I was much straighter with the Bio-Cell. I only hit them both in stock shafts, and maybe the bio-cell shaft worked better with my swing - but they both are good drivers!

This driver is a bit like "coming home" to me, I literally hadn't swung it but I think twice in the last 2 months or so w/ all the other reviews (that I have thoroughly enjoyed doing). Its been fun hitting it again as the +2 and Red-Tie is just a really good fit for me, I get some really nice ball speed numbers off of it and its addicting to hit. Will be continuing to hit it vs the Bio, today was a wash, range time with both and 9 holes with both and it was a dead tie for me. I'm eccstatic to keep messing with the two of them though.

Bertha is still a baaaaaaaad......lady.

Oh yeah....

C0FE6BF2-EEE0-434F-A695-932C2DA06625_zpsefcko0yt.jpg

That's badass right there Mr Miles.

Nice Jman, glad to see it back in the bag. Where's the lion head cover?

Callaway Big Bertha Driver Review

Nice Jman, glad to see it back in the bag. Where's the lion head cover?

Was replaced for the badassery that is the limited Arnie HC that came with the callaway collection, it's too awesome not to use.

I really want to get this driver. Need to find a way to get this in my bag. Mike may have to hit yours a couple times this weekend.

I really want to get this driver. Need to find a way to get this in my bag. Mike may have to hit yours a couple times this weekend.

You can have at it on every tee box

Have been thinking about this one for a good bit, and know that in a few weeks one of these will be in the bag. Really looking forward to tinkering with this one on the range and putting it to the test out on the course in a competitive manner.

Having talked with Jman about this one at length, I think this might be a game changer for me.

Well, I hit BB with the black tie today.

I will say I wasn't getting the same accuracy as with the kusala at previous range outings, but I was also at a range today that I never visit much - off of mats with rubber tees and tight stalls....which I dislike. I had the same dispersion issue with the kusala there, so it isn't a fair comparison to previous range outings.

That out of the way, the ball flight with the black tie on a well struck shot is freaking AMAZING. I kept loft at 10.5 and the launch is just assertive and penetrating. It just keeps going without looking like its ballooning. Amazing...and this range has a fence at 281 (according to laser). That fence was hit a few times with carry!!!

I am curious to see the results when I am at my "home" range that has grass and space to swing without feeling like I am going to hit the guy next to me. I will hopefully get there tomorrow or this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That headcover is ridiculously badass.

Between JBs and Jman's BB, I can't think about another driver. Two weeks baby, two weeks!

I know he had a love affair with my BB in Dallas. He tried to take it home hahaha

I know he had a love affair with my BB in Dallas. He tried to take it home hahaha

I asked to take it home, big difference

Back